reinstalled!! :o

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Penny

Spenda
Jun 11, 2001
So.. Jas and I reinstalled UT over the weekend!! We wondered if any of our buddies fancied meeting up on a server for old times sake? Our pings suck but that is the least of our worries... I couldn't figure out how to finish frigate last night! lol. Anyone up for it? :D

shiiiiiit its been a long time since u both played, if i had a running pc i would most deffo yes. but not sure how many oldskoolers still play, i no despise plays alot on dog custon and standard!

Annieeee Jasssss would love to give some random shots with you and Jas for sure !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I might be up for that, but there might have to be a proper bunch of old farts.......and mebby a darkmatch mod on if u catch my drift ;)

its funny coz i stuck it on my computer the other week looked to see if anyone i knew was on a server ...

ill be up for a little light entertainment

would be good to turn up and clog a server with my gibs like the old days.
:wave: Jas n Penzor.