Rapid Share

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Rich

Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted
Jun 7, 2001
Omnipresent
Enjoy RapidShare, but hate waiting 45 seconds to download a files since you are not a registered member? The 45 second wait does nothing but try to convince you to become a member. Here is an easy way to bypass that.

Click on the download link that is sent to you and get to the RapidShare site. Once they tell you that you have to wait 45 seconds and the counter starts, copy the code below into the address bar of your browser and press Enter:

javascript:alert(c=0)

Then you’ll get a javascript alert panel, click OK and your download will start immediately.

I tried this a couple of months ago but I can't say it worked for me. Besides, isn't this an illegal hack?

I've got three RS accountss - they're cheap and I use them a hell of a lot.

uhm i 'abuse' rapidshare this way:
copy links into a prog which decodes the captchas and reboots the router after a download to be able to dl again. no 45 secs waiting time at all o_O

so its like a full account with timeouts, which doesnt matter in night ;)

Indeed. Newsgroups or bittorrent sites dont have delay times, require cracks etc.