Radical new idea!...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Useless

Bravo
Jun 14, 2002
Scotland
If you think this is just me moaning you're right. But how about a week of pugging with sniper rifles disabled, just to see how it would play? I think it would be interesting to watch, seeing as how this league is now insta but without insta rifles. Obviously some maps would be ruled out (or mb not) but others might come in more. Plus the usual snipe ho's couldn't do what they always do and :sniper: the place down 24/7. Would mb encourage people to learn other weps instead of just headshotting all the time. Is this possible?

It's easy to automatically shoot down ideas like this, I get that, but some people have taken it seriously and Pit suggested mb no crosshairs when sniper is unzoomed. Thats a good idea imo. Or mb remove all ammo packs and just have 8 rounds per rifle. Or slow down the fire rate (not as much as UT2K4 but a little) or lessen the damage it does so a headshot cant kill you and it takes 3 body shots to die instead of two. For someone like me who ALWAYS gets only bodyshots on enemies it's mightily frustrating to do 67hp worth of damage with one shot and then get 100+hp worth done back to me from still only one shot.

Prolly funny for 1-2 Weeks maybe but wouldnt be UT anymore.

Maybe make a special evening every week (friday or saturday) with stuff like this running then. Bio only pug sounds funny :lol:

Or how about a month with sniper only pug!
hammer / rocketlaunches wont be possible and only sniper = guaranteed fun! :D

reducing a weapons strength because you cant use it as well as some people isnt the way forward! :thumb: