radeon ogl bug ?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

M3NA

May 25, 2003
Baghdad
using radeon 1950pro and unfortunately it adjusts the brighness in ut also to my desktop when ut is running. thats not that bad but everytime i had a minimized ut, the brighness value from the game turns to 1/11 which is pretty annoying cuz i have to hammer F11 ten times before i can continue playing or just make a screenshot. anyways i think it has something to do with that additional ogl.drv or .ini u need, to set the brighness for ogl in ut. the problem never happened when i was using an nvidia card. so if anyone has a clue how to get rid of this annoying brighness bla, i would be thankful

Use D3D8 and you won't have those issues, will probably find something else which annoys you though I'm sure :P

hm i always avoided using d3d. i just cant stand it. it looks ugly and the mouse has a different behavior. guess i have to wait till i buy myself a new card ;)