R.I.P Ronnie Barker

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Torp

Hai
Dec 23, 2004
Milan, Italy
R.I.P Ronnie Barker

Comedy Legend

Will be sorely missed, some great sketches I recall, the warehouse sketch ruled :D - 4 Candles!

Sorry if this is posted elsewhere, I cant see it so here it is.

R.I.P

Reactions: damocles and WaYnOs
Saw it on front page of sentinel. I'm guessing you did too.

Shame. I liked porridge.

Nah, saw it on the news earlier on. I dont read the sentinel much anymore, its full of garbage just lately (and of course I'm a Stoke fan and they favour Port Vale and Crewe) :rolleyes:

Torpedo said:
Nah, saw it on the news earlier on. I dont read the sentinel much anymore, its full of garbage just lately (and of course I'm a Stoke fan and they favour Port Vale and Crewe) :rolleyes:

Garbage being the mayor bullshit?

Really funny man...made me laugh lots and that is a great gift.....such a sad loss....one less person who can make you smile...people like him is something our world is missing at the moment with so many natural and man made disasters going on. I'll raise a glass l8r....Ronnie Barker..this ones for you m8!

:beer:

Reactions: Torp
lindabarker.jpg

Humph said:

shouldnt laugh, musnt laugh, shouldnt laugh, musnt laugh, shouldnt laugh, musnt laugh, shouldnt laugh, musnt laugh, shouldnt laugh, musnt laugh, shouldnt laugh, musnt laugh, shouldnt laugh, musnt laugh, shouldnt laugh, musnt laugh,shouldnt laugh, musnt laugh, shouldnt laugh, musnt laugh, shouldnt laugh, musnt laugh, shouldnt laugh, musnt laugh, shouldnt laugh, musnt laugh, shouldnt laugh, musnt laugh, shouldnt laugh, musnt laugh, shouldnt laugh, musnt laugh, shouldnt laugh, musnt laugh, shouldnt laugh, musnt laugh, shouldnt laugh, musnt laugh, shouldnt laugh, musnt laugh :sofa:

Sad indeed, Porrige always made me laugh and of course the fork handles four candles sketch. Great loss to commedy.

Btw, Humph, that pic owns, it's so true :(.

At a time like this we often become more aware of our place in life.

Perhaps it is time to contemplate our own mortality.

Meditation could provide us with answers.

It's better than sitting around doing nothing.

Tnega said:
At a time like this we often become more aware of our place in life.

Perhaps it is time to contemplate our own mortality.

Meditation could provide us with answers.

It's better than sitting around doing nothing.

:teehee: