{R-C} vs }[IDC]{

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

hello deadly

I'm glad i haven't browsed the forums as much as u lately :)

Ok, cool. But would someone plz now enlighten me stoopid me about the multi-quote feature?

just click on the multi quotes u want in your post then press post reply and they added like above

then pple can click on the > to get to the thread quote is from
It works! I guess!

Ok seeing as someone else has started a topic opening this subject back up what happened was bullshit we had a team yet someone from idc told admins we had a holiday or summin yet we had a full team waiting on server, kept trying to contact IDC whom themselves kept disapearing offline so to me me it was them that had a bloody holiday not us, i would like to wonder who contacted R-C and supposedly told we were on holiday lol wtf. ok maybe we should have used irc or summin but for idc to automatically submit an 8-0 win without even using other methods other than irc is pretty shit and then the admins to just give them it as well, so it seems u can feed the admins any kinda bullshit and they will beleive it providing of course they are on your side. so admins all clans this month have given a forfeit to us so i would be greatful if u can just submit all the 8-0 to us thnx :). ;)