{R-C} versus NPU

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

SkullSquasher

Aug 6, 2001
Scotty Land
K here is the information about the match to get your views on what should happen, we played and won 8-2,npu complained of:-

1.-there was login probs,but we both had them.
2.-1 of our maps was diff than submitted.
3. they got our maps selection late.

I didnt play the match,so didnt really know what happened but we came up with an agreement that we replay with us getting a 2-0 start and the best they get will be a draw even if they do win.
do you think i should have stood my ground?

well i defo dont think it should be replayed - its not like 8-2 is a close score even if NPU take the 1 map that RC submitted late...

The prob with server was that team blance was on and couldnt be changed thorugh remote admin cos it was down / inaccesible despite numerous attempts to fix. What this meant though was that 'shock horror' 1 or 2 players from RC and NPU had to reconnect when a new map started to get on the right teams....the teams were balanced and ok b4 every map actually started and when score was 1-0 (and the probs were evident) NPU didnt say they wanted a rematch/restart even though RC asked them.

1 other thing.....NPU asked specifically to play on the new R-C server and were told that it would be the first time that it would have been used and set up for a match so there may be 1 or 2 problems.......B4 the match they said that this was OK and they understood but as soon as there was a prob of course that was conveniently forgotten about.

not that i feel strongly about the dishonourable and childish way NPU have acted but look how many posts i made.....

:)

I agree we said alot of harsh things. Soz for that.

I asked for rematch about a zillion times. The others called it all a joke. It was a total chaos.

Reason for me being upset was that every time someone tried to get attention from R-C dudes about taking the match elsewhere, all we got in response was "lol" all the time :(

Anyway, u played better than us.

If what SkullSquashers says about the rematch thing is true, then i think ure clan is really good spirited :)

Look at the bright side : u'll get tha chance to crush us again ;)

cya :)

it isnt about kicking ur ass or what so ever, i think a rematch will be a bit silly because won fair and square.

we had the and gringo didnt quite figur everything out u knew that and then we played desertstorm dunno what ur problem is with that map.

i think it was a fair match but we were the better clan, no hard feelings or what so ever.

i cant remember that any1 of us replied on ur question because we were to wiv teamsay.

what is the point of having a rematch :confused: when u post here that it is another chance to " crush u again" and that we played better then u

just take it and submit the score

well all i can say is it stings .now i sorted this with skunk he asked to play o our server and i told him that this is the first time so we may have probs but he said ok.has for the maps i gave skunk them on the friday morning so only a few hours l8.he told me in his own words ere dont worry m8 just between u and me now goto your server so i can fragg your arse.so by the looks no brop there but now npu have lost the match and lost well 8-2 they now want a rematch .it twating stinks its not right if u that botherd we will have the 6-2 win now i was going to start flaming at npu but r-c are better than that