Question

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

S0ulflY

Jan 31, 2002
Graceland
Yesterday I was playing in jolt servers and I saw 2 girls playing cloe and darkgirl and both played very good. Anyone here know them? and where I can contact both.

Thankx

-------------------------
S0ulFlY for the BraIn

lmao

Well I don't know Cloe but I know she's good. I'm not sure if she is in a clan right now, speak to SoPeng for more details ;)

Darkgirl?? I dont know her fs

j/k

Melanie aka Darkgirl is my sister, plays for NmW clan atm and she can play better than me ffs :angry:

:ban:

Nah, there are no girls that play UT, apart maybe from R-C J@ckel ....... :rofl:

Originally posted by j@ckel
cool ive got tits :) now i can quite ut and play alllllllll day :D

xxrotflmao.gif
yelrotflmao.gif
rofl.gif
lol.gif
laugh.gif
biglaugha.gif
sweat.gif

Originally posted by Crusader
Song? I was on about Ace (ion)'s old nick .. :confused:

Crusader
Even you must know the song Alice by Smokie I think...played still on radio way too often. But then there's this version with ppl shouting "Alice, who the f*ck is Alice?!" and hearing that first time was pretty funnay :)

I know a Finnish woman playing ut, too bad she's 25 so a bit out of my league I'm afraid :rolleyes:
Pretty good at insta-ctf :nod: