Pug

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
this
ganja.gif
+ this
bong.gif
helps a lot

hmm....maybe that why i left pug aaaages ....cause i stoped smoking it :(

sent more reports for off topic. Moderators need to start dealing with these and giving infaxxtions to that abusers.

Pit are you posting that as a resemblance to your life in Romania, must be mad hard living on the dole and trying to earn peanuts off diablo 2 to keep aloft. I can understand that it must be quite frustrated living in that dog turd of a place. Chin up mate!

Back on Topic, still awaiting administrator response as to why i was banned for accepted sub?

I really don't know what else to say - what happened to the constructive work we've been doing towards pug over the past few weeks? It genuinely looks like it's gone to waste when I see all of this (and no, you're not just to blame).

I just have to say as i deem it very important timo, the recent efforts HAVE NOT gone to waste.
it motivated me to pug a lot more
just last weekend i played in a pug with spoq AND mym on my team 2 very very inactive guys and it was a lot of fun :)
it motivated me to host a survivor #7, which is again possible with no small thanks to you and your mutator :D you should play its fun :)

Moderators do your job,or give me.mod powers and I will do it for u, have sent many reports, no doubt if I had mass those posts would have been down jail cell and key.thrown away

On a more serious note, maybe you should talk to someone XB? Your obsession on this is not healthy. I don't know if you're in a rough patch irl but to take it out on your fellow gamers like this will only end up hurting yourself in the long run because everyone will grow tired of you and your antics and they will start distancing themselves.

I hope you sort out whatever is bothering you..

more childish posts. Keep on Topic.

Why was I banned for getting a agreed sub. Where is Hypocrite DJ and Puppet Weezy?

See you browsing forums DJ, better answer the question. Know u cant cause your hypocrite and have been prooven this.

Like said before clowns posting provocative pictures and flaming, moderators taking no actions. Then thread goes out of control.and because I started thread I get blame. DJ and Weezy to blind to see that. Still can't answer my question , on reason for original ban and why they are hypocrites. MyM locking thread about lack of moderation cause he the one that makes ban extended and can't handle truth when down direct to face, obviously has some association with the mcbrotherhood. Was reasonsble guy but now seen he been coverted and puppet to mcgods master plsn for king if uta. Gg mym u been fooled

Will strike back hard, you made the mistake of getting the bomb mad and you dont want to make the bomb mad, cause thats when he at his best, you will see

Should not be any cause to answer in first place, since did not do anything wrong, corrupt admin twisting rules when he feels like pissing people off. And hence this is why there is a thread here.

No cause.to answer = no problem

Fake cause created = cause to answer

Mc manufactured the cause and his puppets fear to go against him even though said beforehand should be no ban, now changing rules cause scared of mcgod.

Need external review outside of the circle of corruption that I prooved exists in my previous thread when I cracked the biggest corruption in uta history.

Would also add that since this, they changed the rules to further exonerate there guilt and cover up conspiracy

Also they changed stories several times about original reason for ban,.first saying cause sub, then saying cause attitude, then changing rules to make sure it all fits together. Then placing the blame for the forum.thread on my doorstep to make themselves look completely guilt free. unfortunately for them they underestimated me

Status
Not open for further replies.