PUG Map Suggestions

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Protocol

<b>League A</b><b>dministrator</b>
Jul 17, 2001
Newcastle, England
Is there a map you'd like to see considered for the PUG? then this is the thread for you. When you suggest a map could you please, if possible, provide a download link so we (pug admins) can decide which is/are the most suitable. Try and be sensible with your suggestions aswell please eg don't suggest GrandCanyon etc.

Last edited:
whenever i played zeppelin it sucked ass but then again that was pubs

AS-UnderwaterMissileSilo

aka the other sidoh's map (maker of thedungeon)

most people including me prefer dungeon to UMS but UMS is still pretty decent...

sid has many versions of the map, one of the latest being on DFP server on fast redirect i believe, it's called something like as-UMS-public-3o or something

def worth giving a try :thumb:

Last edited:
AS-Austria :nod:

AS-Zeppelin played it a little on dog but would like to play this with some decent tac's on both attack and defence.
http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/map_hub.php?mid=8622
In a decent 6v6 AS-Zeppelin is mostly a tie. It's too easy to defend the turbines (esp with the "uncharge" function). And i'm not talking about the difficult task to trigger teh last objective, when 2 defenders are in the gondola and 4 are outside.

Last edited:
AS-Zeppelin played it a little on dog but would like to play this with some decent tac's on both attack and defence.
http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/map_hub.php?mid=8622

trust me m8....it´s unplayable in this form

we pld it many times on Dfp, and after a while every1 got used to the map...it turned very often into a full def.
the way for the attackers at start is to far + they got wrong weapons

the def. can snipe them more easy than on siege :\

the final is a touch final in a small "box"...and it got a time fuse
defence can deactivate the final everytime (same goes 4 engines)

IMO..the map got potential...but it´s far away from bein a decent map....gameplaywise

naja...a bit small and boring :\

whenever i played zeppelin it sucked ass but then again that was pubs

AS-UnderwaterMissileSilo

pld it on DFP a few times...map looks nice ...many eyecandy´s
it had a few "points" where the map will be "unplayable" after a while...after every knows it :\
but nothing that couldn´t be fixed with moving some spawns a bit :)

but map got much potential :thumb:

Hmm. AS-Austria :]

u got moaners about FPS probs in Rocketcommand....u get a flame/bitch hell about FPS with this map :\

AS-Gladiator][ big map:rolleyes:

idd huuuugh map....but could be playable...1000 launches everywhere :eyeroll: :lol:

omg che I :love: you make all the maps 1337 pwnage!!

AS-ZepplinCE!! CHE EDITION! VIVA LA MAP-MAKING SKILLS!

I think Gladiator should be added. It's a big/long map but not too too spammy so it's way more fun than BioAssault, and like Che said, tons of launches which really makes it fun in terms of teamplay which imo is good for pug :thumb:

Tbh I think Progress wud be good addition cause lately we stick to add some big maps like coldersteel, rocketcommand and Bioassault. Progress is a small map like rook and I wud really like to see it 6v6

hahaha jim :P

sacrifice is indeed funny map, what about that as-indianajones ;):p: made me laugh also :P (lost link tho :/)

Hehehe. Bio will be voted out idd so dont panic!!!!!!! I played this long time ago made me lmao :D so a small fun map for you bossk :) :AS-Sacrifice http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/map_hub.php?mid=6803
you know personally i got nothing against bio, what pisses me off is that ppl leave or dont play when its voted. Accidently I to be happened in the team with 3 players left last few times so that kinda takes the fun out of it :P
But anyway its pretty unassaultable

Last edited: