PStwo and DS details

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Inferno said:
Errr, I remember a rumour about a Goldeneye port but that's it. I don't think it would be possible since EA has the 007 rights but they don't own the game or even the engine.
Well, some sites say it's confirmed.. some say it's false, I don't know what to believe. it's probably just rogue agent and not a port of the classic.
But if it's indeed "Rogue Agent" or whatever; EA can suck it, noone's going to buy it and using the Goldeneye name is only bad business for EA imo.

Menace said:
Well, some sites say it's confirmed.. some say it's false, I don't know what to believe. it's probably just rogue agent and not a port of the classic.
But if it's indeed "Rogue Agent" or whatever; EA can suck it, noone's going to buy it and using the Goldeneye name is only bad business for EA imo.
EA's targetting casual gamers with Rogue Agent (I refuse to call it Goldeneye), any hardcore gamer should realize right away it's being made by a different developer. What I don't understand is why they didn't get Free Radical to make it, they're basically the team the made Goldeneye and Perfect Dark.

Got my DS today, must say its awesome!

Got a USA version with Metroid Prime: Hunters and Mario 64 DS (couldnt resist playing mario on portable!)

The dual screen is awesome, but the best thing is the touch screen, you can play games like metriod (fps'ers) using the touch screen as like a analogue controller, so aiming and moving is even easier, after a bit of practice you can use it like a mouse and keyboard! Something you cant do with most console systems!

Mario DS is great already - and i only collected 1 star! its not a straight port, and u find that out at the start of the game.

i have a xbox 1.6 with 80gb hdd, new generation alladin 2 and unleashedX and it ok ! dont need more, burnout3 ownz every game!

X-Bomb said:
Got my DS today, must say its awesome!

Got a USA version with Metroid Prime: Hunters and Mario 64 DS (couldnt resist playing mario on portable!)

The dual screen is awesome, but the best thing is the touch screen, you can play games like metriod (fps'ers) using the touch screen as like a analogue controller, so aiming and moving is even easier, after a bit of practice you can use it like a mouse and keyboard! Something you cant do with most console systems!

Mario DS is great already - and i only collected 1 star! its not a straight port, and u find that out at the start of the game.
I got it a while back ;)
The minigames in Mario are very cool, but Metroid (even though it's a demo) was a bit disappointing for me.
I have about 100 stars in Mario though. I guess I should get them all, but I really don't feel like it atm ;)

I'm looking forward the most to walking in range of another DS in my school (I know that at least 2 other people have one) and drawing cocks in pictochat without them knowing where I am and who I am ;)

hmm yer, i like the Luigi minigame where u have to find the gimps hiding and the falling out the sky thingy with the 3 marios

M®.F®0$T said:
i have a xbox 1.6 with 80gb hdd, new generation alladin 2 and unleashedX and it ok ! dont need more, burnout3 ownz every game!

Yo Mr Frost! You got a lot of ISO's? I got about 10, just got my Xbox chipped SmartXX with Slayer's Auto Evox 2.6.
Don't know how high your upload is, maybe we could trade games....