Ps3 move

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I have it, but only have start the party and sports champions. To me it feels more responsive and accurate than the Wii so I think the golf game shouldl be good.

Got sports champions too and it's great fun! Highly recommended. Very responsive and accurate like wish said, golf should be really fun :)

So hows the game DJ? Is the move support done well? How accurate and responsive is it? Just wondering because play.com has pretty awesome deal for it.

Then again Tiger Woods PGA tour 12 is coming out in a month and will probably have a proper support for move...

It was really really good.
the repons is perfect. The only thing i got problems with isi cant hit a "FADE" ball to the right =)
might be my swing tho thats the problem.
but i like alot well wort the money.
BUY it!

I wanna get the move but are there any nice FPS games that are move compatible? I know Killzone is but I am not a fan of that shite!

MAG and Modern combat: domination at least... Tried to play killzone 3 with move during its beta and it felt insanely hard but I guess it's just a matter of getting used to, finding the right settings and having something to rest arm on :P