problem!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

ReD

Retired.
Oct 13, 2002
CK's Shed, UK!
hi since i cant post on the non UT forums cause im banned, im posting my problem here!

Basically i keep getting a dos window (screenshot below) at random times.. Sometimes it will say in the dos window - " C:\PROGRAM " Ive done multiple virus scans and adaware scans (norton, avast, trenthousecall) and it didnt fix it. Anyone got any ideas how to fix it? Or what causes it? - Fixed by munkZ!

dos.jpg

Also another problem with ventrilo - I keep getting disconnected at random times, then when i reconnect i get disconnected straight away and so on.. I have to wait about 1min till i can reconnect and actually stay on the server. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
I dont care ReD but I'm honouring you for Elisha Cuthbert who is absolutely gorgeous, top 5 babes in the world imo! n1 red :thumb:

Some trojans/viruus`/spywares causing puping up dos window (perhaps they getting updated by that:P) just the same as they do with IE windows.

I suggest a quick scan with spy bot/ad-aware etc.

-=Torpedo=- said:
I dont care ReD but I'm honouring you for Elisha Cuthbert who is absolutely gorgeous, top 5 babes in the world imo! n1 red :thumb:

u should see a hi-res pic of her, hairier than a grizzly