ProAS, iAS ideas

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Torp

Hai
Dec 23, 2004
Milan, Italy
Looking at the Pro and I AS leagues its obvious that there is lack of interest in new clans joining and clans that exist actually playing wars. Saw what DoG put in the last match report and thought it must be time to make Pro in particular, 2 divisions of 5. With each clan playing only 2 wars a month. This, IMO would eliminate any chance of unwanted matches from lesser clans vs top clans and maybe bring a little something to play for, seeing as mega have half the bloody players in pro and 23 dominate with them.

iAS doesnt need that much tbh, could leave that the way it is unless others join.

Dunno if this is on right place, move it if it isnt but some feedback on this idea would be nice :)

a bit of a simular idee has been discussed among dog members, since ias has only a few active clans left, i would be could reducing the amount of matches to 2 a month, same goes for pro as tb, certanly if you are going to split the division up, for stAS i wouldn't touch that, it is still the most popular part in the league, so keep it 4 matches a month, spliting them already up in 4 divs, not yet, i'd wait and see what it gives in pro AS

naJa^ would be good idea imo because I hate it to search for opponents who doesnt even want to play against us ;(

!missed PaC SpR mi5 tf usw usf

2 matches in iAS are already since few months.
It's possible to keep it also in ProAS.

I was thinking more along the lines of 2 definite matches in ProAS and then 2 divisions of 5, so it works the same way as the nonagon :P Pentagon :bow: and splitting into 2 divisions will give more clans something to play for. No offence to dog, atp and NAC but it cant be very motivating to haver to play 23/mega/wkd/kan monthly and lose 8-0 in 1 hour.

Keep standard as it is. 3 new clans this month, division 2 will be 13 clans, couple more clans next monthy and div3 is back \o/

Torpedo said:
No offence to dog, atp and NAC but it cant be very motivating to haver to play 23/mega/wkd/kan monthly and lose 8-0 in 1 hour.
You have deeply offended NAC now :mad:

OT: Aye, nice ideas imo :)

Torpedo said:
No offence to dog, atp and NAC but it cant be very motivating to haver to play 23/mega/wkd/kan monthly and lose 8-0 in 1 hour.

LoL ... like we care about it :) As long as it's fun and flamefree it's ok. We even enjoyed matches against 23 even if we knew all the time we had no chance but atmosphere was nice so ...

Maybe so brajan, but not all clans think that, i.e check DoG last match report.

Dont just dismiss this though please, read some peoples opinions aswell because if it continues like this I reckon pro will be as popular as iAS in 3months time...

I do reading the comments ... all of them but isn't it up to the clans attitude? I mean losing is the part of this game same as playing against stronger clans.

Anyway ... idea sounds good but i already posted about in similar thread made by XRated afair.

Thing is that IF we'll change it, then it probably won't happend in current system but maybe in new which is under developement atm. We almost totally stoped changing/improving current since it was created by many differnt ppl with different coding skills and with different way of writing code etc.
Plan is to start it asap but i'm not sure about exact date. I got an idea how to solve it so i'll try to use it.

LOL Torp. We do not lose 8-0 all the time :P Though our last match against 23 was a bit embaressing when they took out 2 players and played 2vs4 in defence lmfao :D We got sniperaped btw :P

The idea is good imo but I guess it's up to the league admins.

yeah nice idea. As micro told before its a bit tricky to get 2 opponents every month. It should be schedueled with different opponents every month..

"Thx to NAC for letting us play them" :jd:

Last edited:
Blade said:
LOL Torp. We do not lose 8-0 all the time :P Though our last match against 23 was a bit embaressing when they took out 2 players and played 2vs4 in defence lmfao :D We got sniperaped btw :P

lol. I think it was 4vs3 but ibm cba'ed and teamkilled everyone :lol:

m1cr0 said:
lol. I think it was 4vs3 but ibm cba'ed and teamkilled everyone :lol:
I was 2vs4 :P U and Arcane faked a connection prob and left yako and IBM to sniperape us up real good lol ;)
Though we lost 8-0 it still was a gg :)

idd, also as torpje said, when atp nac dog etc must play top clans and loose 8-0 in 1hr, this is the reason that makes them want to leave the league, then we end up with even less clans -_-. I think some of the nub clans in proAS (/me points to </>TF<\>) left league because it was too much of a challenge

u hered the phrase pissing in the wind :P
i seen this game on a jumble sale last week flmao and it had a copy cheat disc with it even more lmao

-Wish- said:
idd, also as torpje said, when atp nac dog etc must play top clans and loose 8-0 in 1hr, this is the reason that makes them want to leave the league, then we end up with even less clans -_-. I think some of the nub clans in proAS (/me points to </>TF<\>) left league because it was too much of a challenge
TF died because of losing interest. TF > Wishe!