# ProAS - 19.08.2007 :: atP 0 - 8 {24}

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

RSS

I spam, therefore I am. <a href='/showthread.php?t
Aug 6, 2007
atP matchcomment:
atP said:
u said no mercs just before the match but I wasn't even negotiating that cause it seemed to be forfeit anyway...
then sniper and brajan came [late] + byku but they didn't allow him to play so my m8s got mad and quit ... byku is in our std squad and his not some uber poonage player ex UTA botter which i guess you were afraid of or maybe you just don't have nuts to play 4vs4.
I didn't tell em sum things which were said before the match so blame me & none else from atP & sorry for making that fuss 24,
Kosa

{24} matchcomment:
{24} said:
Me and kosa have been arranging this match for 2 weeks, and we BOTH agreed that we would play and not even up no matter how many players we had. he was fine with this and so was I, so it was up to both of us to sort our own clans out. In those 2 weeks 24 managed to get 5 players for this match, which was hard; atP could apparently manage only 3. kosa and I then agreed that atP could use a merc but that this would be a forfeit to us. Having agreed to that, he then burst out crying on the server when we actually stuck to this mutual agreement, and the 3 players plus their std merc went running away, calling us lame. "have your forfeit lame clan" or something. If this arrangement is lame then so is atP's leader for fucking agreeing to it. And brajan... omg you're a UTA admin. What. The. Fuck. Are. You. Doing. Shitty way to get out of the HZ, but maybe if atP could have removed their heads from their collective arse this would have been a nice, fun evening :wave: - Useless

:: Match statistics ::

Full match report...

Since you dragged my name here i want this to be clear:
And brajan... omg you're a UTA admin. What. The. Fuck. Are. You. Doing.

[20:58] <utaBot3> 5:03 : Celtic.3-1.Aberdeen: we agreed if u use mercs u forfeit
[20:58] <utaBot3> atP 0 - 0 {24} | AS-Bridge | Time Remaining: 05:03 | atP are attacking.
[20:58] <utaBot3> 5:03 : atP (3) : ~)atP.brajan(~; ~)atP.sniper(~; ~)atp.kosa(~;
[20:58] <utaBot3> 5:03 : {24} (4) : Celtic.3-1.Aberdeen; {24}Eas; {24}Llamalars; {24}Shagz^;
[20:58] <utaBot3> 5:03 : 5 seconds and counting...
[20:58] <utaBot3> 5:03 : 4...
[20:58] <utaBot3> 5:03 : 3...
[20:58] <utaBot3> 5:03 : 2...
[20:58] <utaBot3> 5:03 : ~)atp.kosa(~: lame
[20:58] <utaBot3> 5:03 : 1...
[20:58] <utaBot3> 4:57 : ~)atP.brajan(~: k have your forfeit then
[20:58] <utaBot3> 4:52 : ~)atP.brajan(~ left the game.

Yes i'm an admin but also active player in this league and as anyone else i have right not to continue playing uneven match if i fell that way. Admin position doesn't force me to stay on a server when opposite team don't give a shit if it's fair game or not.
We asked you to allow one single lil lama from our std squad and you said "we agreed if u use mercs u forfeit".
I really can't see a point of your comment Useless. You forced us to forfeit yet you moaning about it!?
Really nice way to leave HZ guys. Of course it's up to you to allow merc(s) or not but keep in mind that someday you might need it as well. atP several times allowed mercs and lost .... bah we even gave opposite teams our own players few times as well ... none ever moaned about it. This is FUN but i guess more important are points for you so have fun and let's see how long you'll stay in the league with this attitude before you start giving forfeits. Allowing mercs is quite normal these days since many clans struggling with full teams for matches. To prove it yesterday TnT allowed mercs for SVEK, FFS allowed mercs for NAC and DOG allowed mercs for WHW yet seems like only you got a problem with it but ... in the end it's still only yours decision.

To be even more clear i'm posting it AS A PLAYER so fo with your comments about my position in this league.