# ProAS - 01.01.2008 :: -=[23]=- 8 - 0 -)EaS*

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Well all i gotta say is that you respond quite irritable that people make comments about you Wish, but you started all this by yourself. we wouldnt even bother to comment.

You call my match report cocky, wish aka crybaby? You can kiss my hairy ass, case you do NOT have any self reflection.

Once a cheater, always a cheater

This post exactly shows the level of intelligence we're dealing with. Wish came with some really good facts and well written posts and all you can say is this ? :lol:
You make me laugh in your despicable attempts at flaming :rofl:

in one tiny game and got punished for it, why are you still swearing at him?

just wanna recall this: I was there when it happened and it wasn't really one tiny game. Think there are alot of posts in this forum that refere to that. I don't mind forgiving him, as long as he wouldnt act so cocky!

Well Psycocktits post was made 27-04-2003. So seems to me like it was around that time. So it's about 4.5-5 years ago. Not 6-7 years ago and that's what was bugging me. Always trying to make it sound like it was a billion years ago, sooo long ago that its not worth mentioning any more. Well, I disagree. You can't expect people to forget that easily when you constantly made people angry for such a long time. You did cheat and you did it in so many different ways and even though its some years ago it doesn't change the fact that you DID CHEAT. You said if you get caught again then you'd agree you're a cheater? What kind of logic is that? How many times do you need to get caught before you'll agree you're a cheater? Answer me this: You are married but you fool around with other girls more than once and get caught doing it. Then nobody hears anything for 4-5 years but do you still think they think of you as a cheater?

What I meant by lame was your attitude. It is much better then it used to be but I still hear things like "If I get twnz I promise to make even teams" and then then pugs have ended 4-0. And when you play with twnz you keep saying "they got the best team". Or like when we played our 2v2's I think one of you lagged out and we were trying to be nice and offered to replay the map but you missunderstood that as we wanted to replay the whole match and left the server.

About watersniping on bridge. No, I don't think its that lame sniping from water on bridge. The water is a huge part of the map so I think it should be allowed to snipe from there. I know some people find that annoying but imo it's not that hard to hit them in the water once you know where to aim.

This post exactly shows the level of intelligence we're dealing with. Wish came with some really good facts and well written posts and all you can say is this ? :lol:
You make me laugh in your despicable attempts at flaming :rofl:

I never bothered caring about silly facts and comments that come of a childrens mind, Sneez. As a matter of fact i rather stay put at watch the nonsense, but i can't help myself typing this cause it is too hilarious.

You are talking about intelligence, but YOU are the one that makes me laugh with your bright comment. Please, do just try to finish your education (if any) and come back to talk to me about intelligence ok? Until, then just stfu and keep on licking ass.

:lol: