# ProAS - 01.01.2008 :: -=[23]=- 8 - 0 -)EaS*

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

RSS

I spam, therefore I am. <a href='/showthread.php?t
Aug 6, 2007
-=[23]=- matchcomment:
-=[23]=- said:
ggz first time u met a proper team and result shows how EaS'ily u can be beaten. gratz on championship

-)EaS* matchcomment:
-)EaS* said:
At least my teammates showed the decency to show up for a match knowing the fact that we can't field a strongest squad vs ur strongest squad playing 24/7 pugs. Maybe you wonder where this comes from, remember the last time, Wish aka lag cheating coward? Anyways, we are pro champs, how do you do? -_-

Full match report...

Just out of interest Ert (I assume it was you who made the comment), who exactly would be your strongest squad?

Pro Assault Squad
eRt (Squad Leader) (Squad Match Arranger)
skumler
c0s
TuT
JACKEL
Biebel (Clan Leader)
Snee
Dj_AL
Stylefish
RighteousFury
Hank
TIMMAH
Machoman

Yourself, DJ, Biebel, Fury and Hank played the war. The only person who didn't play who I would consider a stronger player is TuT. Your team was very strong but you got outplayed by us.

No-one cares about champs btw - we know who the better clan is.

Actually with exception to Twnz and Wish who do play quite alot of pugs, m1c maybe plays a pug, let alone a UT match once a month, myself included.

Saying that, DJ, Bieb plays pugs often enough so where exactly is your argument coming from? Are you trying to say because they play pug that is your reason for loosing?

God, if thats the case why doesn't every clan leave the league who doesn't play PUG?

I would also consider that team pretty strong, changing around with macho/tut wouldn't have changed the score of that match.

But your welcome to bring any team you want for our next proas to see if it changes anything.

Happy new year.

Wish, to stop you thinking of yourself being so good, i take the time to make this comment.

The only reasons we got outplayed is:

1. You lagging to objectives (as always)

2. None of us is so active as you 2gether with the tweenz brothers playing pugs and pubs 24/7 lately. Hence it is not a surprise you frag more. We are not in shape, dont blame us for losing interest, esp for playing cheating cunts like yourself.

3. Last match of year with nothing to gain, who cares?

Wish, please stop acting nice to me, cause all you do since i started this clan is flaming it and then telling me it is not directed to me but only to certain players in it.

Just out of interest Ert (I assume it was you who made the comment), who exactly would be your strongest squad?

Pro Assault Squad
eRt (Squad Leader) (Squad Match Arranger)
skumler
c0s
TuT
JACKEL
Biebel (Clan Leader)
Snee
Dj_AL
Stylefish
RighteousFury
Hank
TIMMAH
Machoman

Yourself, DJ, Biebel, Fury and Hank played the war. The only person who didn't play who I would consider a stronger player is TuT. Your team was very strong but you got outplayed by us.

No-one cares about champs btw - we know who the better clan is.

I'm commenting as well!

*MEGA* ProAS Champions 2007!!

Or was that 2006.. can't remember... :p:

On the subject of teams... Doesn't look like 23 fielded their best team at all.

McNeill:
Clan(s):
-=[23]=- Pro Assault Squad Joined: 26/12/2007

EaS didn't have top players join for one match, but gg anyways. Congrats to 23 for winning, congrats to EaS/MeGa for winning. :party:

It clearly looks like EaS got outplayed this match , didnt won a single map , and if it was any other random date this year with the same teams, or EaS with tut/macho the outcome would be pretty much the same.
Just admit 23 got a much better squad + teamplay and get it over with.
You guys blatantly lost with 7-0, and still you come here writing (bad)excuses why you lost.

and to the pug, the last pug i've seen mcneill and m1c in is ages ago, only very rare m1c plays one with the 23 nubs but that's it, the only ones playing are twnz and raichu, wich shouldnt be an excuse, why aren't you playing pugs yourself if that makes you win the game?

Best wishes to all and see you all next(this) year :P

ps.

esp for playing cheating cunts like yourself.

This is totally uncalled for, this guy cheated what, ~6 years ago? in one tiny game and got punished for it, why are you still swearing at him?

Bieb, firstly I don't "act".

Secondly, the match was actually flamefree, there was absolutely no arguing in any form between 23 and EaS, until you made this match report.

Biebel said:
1. You lagging to objectives (as always)
Whatever, my new ISP gives me 0% loss, and 50 f6. You might as well play me on a LAN with them stats. Bad excuse, since I used to lag on my ISP 2 years ago you continue it, lost argument really. Show me a demo where I lagged and i'll believe you.

Biebel said:
2. None of us is so active as you 2gether with the tweenz brothers playing pugs and pubs 24/7 lately. Hence it is not a surprise you frag more. We are not in shape, dont blame us for losing interest, esp for playing cheating cunts like yourself.
As far as I remember EaS are the ones constantly practising on their home server, everytime I check the LAS browser I see the EaS NGZ server with 3-4 EaS members in it.

Calling me a cheating cunt is old and boring now, I have played with the same UT files as you for 7 years now. Getting boring.

Playing pubs 24/7, really, where do you think this from? Me and Twnz play pugs, probably on average 2 a day, and if we didn't (along with the other regulars) there wouldn't even be a UTA for you to play in.
As for the pubs comment, I hate publics, you won't see me there except for maybe once every two weeks for 30mins.

As for you being out of shape, I don't see any difference in you now and from years ago.

And how is that our problem? you can't moan at us for you being out of shape, get back in shape then. You played like 3-4 pugs yourself the last week, bad aim cannot be covered up by 'being out of shape'

You played vs me on a Dual Core with the worst ever graphical condition UT can be in, but i didn't mention it.

Biebel said:
3. Last match of year with nothing to gain, who cares?

You had nothing to gain in stdAS the last few months, you wouldnt be champs even if you defeated -8-, but you still practised 24/7 to try and beat them.

You also braught a very strong squad to the server against us.

Biebel said:
Wish, please stop acting nice to me, cause all you do since i started this clan is flaming it and then telling me it is not directed to me but only to certain players in it."

I haven't flamed EaS (or in particular, DJ) for ages now, since people have been getting along alot more, DJ and everyone else involved in the old usual flamewar have stopped it, and there have been no problems. Like I said there was no flaming in the EaS 23 pro match.

Biebel said:
Wish, to stop you thinking of yourself being so good, i take the time to make this comment.

I don't think of myself being so good, I would have never have made the first comment in this thread if you didn't make such a cocky match report after what I considered a flamefree war.

Also, since EaS proAS is mainly made up of MeGa players, you can't expect us to be on best terms clan wise, considering all the problems 23 MeGa have had.

After reading your comments in the thread I could say you were "acting" nice to me as well, good to see what you really think though.

oh, and apologies to Ert, I thought it was you who made the comment, since you're squad leader proAS and Bieb is usually 'ok' with me.

LOOOOOOOL

first time ever i enter this forum

did not know u could make comment of wars hoho....

who cares anyway?!

we lost u won. we have 99% inactive players, u dont....wonder why we lose why even bother.

And YES TuT and macho in shape are very good players and off course in our 1st lineup. but as all other EAS players they become inactive. AT the moments its only me active. At least some showed up which ur team did not do when u couldnt field strongest squad last time.

What did u say then when u lost?. Not hard beating that team ur xplanation was. true maybe. Exaclty the same thing we do now. Not hard beat this squad innit....who cares anyway....leuage is dead for almost every1

You call my match report cocky, wish aka crybaby? You can kiss my hairy ass, case you do NOT have any self reflection.

Once a cheater, always a cheater

I would also consider that team pretty strong, changing around with macho/tut wouldn't have changed the score of that match.

It clearly looks like EaS got outplayed this match , didnt won a single map , and if it was any other random date this year with the same teams, or EaS with tut/macho the outcome would be pretty much the same.

No offence to Fury or Hank, but i would deffinately made a difference (Teamplay wise / Fragwise), because i was a main player in the squad of *)EAS, that means teamplay, lot of activity, and just by saying as the replies above proves of lack of insight, or ignorance, you choose.
Cause if you cant even see that a main squad player doesnt make a difference in teambalance (teamplaywise/fragewise) than you guys are even more ignoranent than i helt possible lol. This also counts for TuT. He was/is also a main squad player.
(Sorry for typo's, but I had to type it fast)

Also you guys say #care about Champs etc. Funny thing is how i read those replies is that the moment they "were" champs, they would all come together for a orgi, filling some gaps:P.

Gg's,

Bye

No offence to Fury or Hank, but i would deffinately made a difference (Teamplay wise / Fragwise), because i was a main player in the squad of *)EAS, that means teamplay, lot of activity, and just by saying as the replies above proves of lack of insight, or ignorance, you choose.
Cause if you cant even see that a main squad player doesnt make a difference in teambalance (teamplaywise/fragewise) than you guys are even more ignoranent than i helt possible lol. This also counts for TuT. He was/is also a main squad player.
(Sorry for typo's, but I had to type it fast)

Also you guys say #care about Champs etc. Funny thing is how i read those replies is that the moment they "were" champs, they would all come together for a orgi, filling some gaps:P.

Gg's,

Bye

When UTA or any other similar league finds that I have been cheating again since the year 2000 I will agree with your statement.

Unfortunately, I have been as clean as a whistle and the thing is, you know I am playing legitimately.

Infact, DJ has been banned the same amount of times from UTA as me, and in his case it was a much recent event *read: not a 6-7 year old occurence which has never been repeated*

Enough of the once a cheater always a cheater, its old, boring and an unintelligent comment.

It seems to me you are finally realising EaS were hyped up for no reason at all, the fact is you are a mediocre clan.

-Wish said:
When UTA or any other similar league finds that I have been cheating again since the year 2000 I will agree with your statement.
Ok I know, its not my business but that comment pissed me off bit.

It wasn't 6-7 years ago it was around middle of 2003 http://forums.utassault.net/showthread.php?t=35042
"Doctaluv
* Proven that he cheated on a league match.
* Proven multiclanning and mercing
* Dems, servers logs as well as several ICQ and IRC logs
* General opinion of the community.
* Several user accounts
Just to make clear here the main reason for the ban is not other ppl accusations, nor mercing, but conclusive proofs of cheating during a clan war.
Actions taken: * Permanent ban on league games and every league server."
//

That ban lasted for as long as 2 months or what? Wish immediatley tried to join other clans and lied about who he was. He also attempted to steal others nicks or trying to be like them. ert, yoshi, fatality and mc. It was also really "fun" how Dj got caught using the wallbug on ballistic when Wish was the one who started using it and used it the most. Just the general behaviour previously was damn annoying but nowadays it rarely shows through although it still does sometimes. I guess that's just who you are.

You're gonna have to live with getting called lamer/cheater even though they removed the permanent ban because people still have their own rules. You were a lamer (still are occasionally) for so long that some people will always look at you like that no matter what you do. I mean c'mon you've broken just about every rule there ever was/is and got caught doing it. I just wonder how many times you didn't get caught and in what other leagues you've played in.

Ok I know, its not my business but that comment pissed me off bit.

Why did it piss you off? it was actually late 2002, start of 2003, either way my point remains true, give or take 1 year, the statement is still a fact

[That ban lasted for as long as 2 months or what?
No, it lasted for around 8months, but since I am taken up for every minute detail, give or take 2 months.

General behaviour was indeed annoying, but it's stopped now. I am extremely (over)competitive in UT99, in games in generl. I think most people can say they have almost felt like talking to someone else in irc, compared to gaming experience, but you're right - that's just me.

You're gonna have to live with getting called lamer/cheater even though they removed the permanent ban because people still have their own rules. You were a lamer (still are occasionally) for so long that some people will always look at you like that no matter what you do. I mean c'mon you've broken just about every rule there ever was/is and got caught doing it. I just wonder how many times you didn't get caught and in what other leagues you've played in.

I don't mind living with it, as long as people refer to it being 5+ years ago (which is a safe number to say, without being picked up for it)

If i still, or even got caught cheating again then I would agree I should be called a cheater; however that is not the case, no matter what some may think. Actually my aim isn't all that, I really can't grasp where people get this idea from. People in UTA are very, very easily outplayed, if you look at pure aiming, i'm not really that good.

I would like to know when I am a lamer, so I can rectify that, unless you are refering to bridge water sniping (oh please - even UAS put PlayR in the water every match)

Personally I think you are going to the extreme 'just because its me', there is not a chance I was the first to invent the ballistic bug, since I learnt it by watching other people do it. A LOT of people used to use it, and I stopped ever since I realised it was against the UTA ToC.

I agree, I broke alot of rules 5 years ago, not so recently. I haven't been caught since because there is nothing to get caught for, the only mod I use in UT Is the 1337-o-mat :)lol:).

And for the other leagues comment, I played briefly in CB 1v1 DM with a fakenick for about 2 months, apart from that I have never been away from UTA. The game mode and regular puggers are very addictive, shame I can't speak on behalf of the inactive people who wish to jump the bandwagon at any opportunity they get.

I know i'm not on the best terms with you and sq, mainly because you, like me and twnz, tend to be very competitive in 2v2, we had some close games on ZP.

I think everyone has made their point clear in this thread, lets see if 2008 can be a better year as far as clan relationships go, I won't reply again. :wave: