Pro As

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

At apoc, fine like i give a shit ( but dont get me wrong i mean i havent seen ion play with gazzy, ninja, u , frost etc for cb, and wait with only 8 active players that leaves 2 extras to play ), but hogo said they had enough with so much assault.

Yeah, that's what were trying to say Mc, we don't have enough players and those that we have have only a little time for UT, we didn't all wake up this morning after dreaming about getting a monster kill.

i dont care that u play in cb, but the fact ure in demand for players when u say u only have 8 active, means that apart from 6v6 it leaves u with playing with 2 more that dont play...

Which contradics what hogo said about ion are bored with playing a 6v6 already, doesnt that mean, 4 others have to suffer through a clan game lol.

Remember was hogo that came looking for war, as i was asking a simple question why dont u play in it.

TBH, i wanted to play u in it, was a bit annoyed u didnt, thats why i asked, i didnt come on intention to flame, but im more than happy to continue

drop of :done: hogo

Well how about we let Mi5 play in it and ge to the top....then when we have nothing better to do with our Satuarday nights we'll come and take the top spot from you......again.

Your taking the number 8 from the recruiting bit on the news page? I think when Ace wrote that he mean`s only 8 people to play per game there is infact obviously more than that in ION who would like to play in games. But are not available to play all the time which is why we are recruiting to ensure we have more people available to choose from.

Well how about we let Mi5 play in it and ge to the top....then when we have nothing better to do with our Satuarday nights we'll come and take the top spot from you......again.

Apoc take offence, i would kick ure ass blindfolded in a 1v1.

And yes 6v6 ure better than us atm :P. Are spamming skills and leet launches arent as good, but in Pro As

LoL, take it FS!

Last edited:
if u dont get he point ure dumber than i thought LOL.

Also point was that in a 4v4 more than likly we would own u. But hey join up and prove us wrong....

Gus I think the point he`s trying to make is that he`s better at 1 v 1 DM than you mate, he must want a choccy medal or something.