Prepare for battle

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

-RD-

Walking Miracle
Nov 6, 2001
Kauhajoki, Funland
Here's what you've all been eagerly waiting for(or not, in which case bugger off j00 f00 :D)
http://main.edu.kauhajoki.fi/~akiku/DM-Rockpost.zip0.6mb
...and audience goes wild...:bow:
[edit]Sligth update, you should d/l it again(sowwy). I tried to get fps dwon a bit by merging textures again but I don't think it did any good...well anywa, d/l, it's the final this time(promise ;))

Last edited:
Its looking very NICE !!!!!

+ nice mover on doors in outside structure
+ most of guns in racks
+ futuristic light poles
+ flewn to space effect
+ quadshot

- 1 bsp hole in outdoor area above the door ( easily fixed with another brush )
- u can walk trough green boms and spaceships ( texture properties ? )
- fps drops in hangar

Good map for 1st one. Quadshot is really nice and bots really like to blast with it. Nice textures. I relly like the futuristic light poles and the mover on outside stucture. How the hell u get to redemeer without flying ? Oh get a screenshot in levelinfo :)

if u spawn above the water fall u can walk that way.. :) there is a nice flashlight that u can carry to light up the way a bit! cool:)
really nice done! missing a RD that u can drive around in map with:chilled:

I have screenshot, it just isn't working :/
I tried to tell the decoration to collide but they wouldn't listen :rolleyes: That BSP is a bitch, it shifts with every rebuild and you missed the, hum, ice over the pond :D I noticed that prob with fps, I don't know what's causing it because it wasn't there at some point and I didn't do anything to that room to cause that...keep the lights off and you'll be fine :rolleyes:
I think I'll work on it a bit...this is final 1.00 version but mebby there'll be a 1.10 too :)

:p: now when do you wanna get owned in rockpost:D

there's gotta be a way to make them rotate...dunno gave me sorta half-life feeling when I tried it offline :) Wish I could remember if any original maps had rotating movers...

Tried making as-mao inspired partially by Japs cool beta but all I managed to create was a big BSP-hole...
I *will* make a l337 as-map, it's just gonna take some time :mushroom: