[PREDICTION] swe1| vs. Sco. (2nd leg)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Bomb

Aug 16, 2001
London
This is the second leg of this match, again just like Netherlands 2 vs Germany the 1st leg of this game was a suprise result for me, but this was more of a suprise then the NL2 vs Germany Result. The Score in the 1st game was 7-4 to Scotland on the Scottish home server. The Second leg will be played in Sweden!

i'll start with player ratings then since some people wanted to see them back (this time they are a lot hasher being in the winners bracket). remember these are just my opinions im not like the king or something doesnt mean if i give you a low score your crap no need to argue, this is just a bit of fun:

Possible Lineups/ Player Ratings (1-10) 5 is average:

Key:
Skills(HL/HJ/RL) - Fragging - Defence - Attack - Awareness - Danger-Level

Sweden 1:

1. DJ
8 - 8.5 - 8 - 8 - 8 - 8.5

2. Tiger
8 - 8 - 7 - 7.5 - 7 - 7.5

3. Alf
7.5 - 9 - 8 - 7.5 - 7 - 8.5

4. Kelvin
8.5 - 7 - 7.5 - 7 - 7 - 7

5. Cosmic
8 - 6.5 - 6.5 - 7.5 - 6 - 7

6. Ase
7.5 - 8 - 7.5 - 7.5 - 7 - 7.5

===================================

Skills(HL/HJ/RL) - Fragging - Defence - Attack - Awareness - Danger-Level

Scotland:
Think this will be the Team, pretty confident

1. Joko
9 - 8 - 8.5 - 8.5 - 8.5 - 8.5

2. Morph
8.5 - 7.5 - 8 - 8 - 7.5 - 7.8

3. Shocker
7.5 - 8.5 - 8 - 7.5 - 6.5 - 8

4. Numbnut (sorry cant remember playing with numbnut to often)
NA - 6.5 - 7.5 - 6.5 - NA - NA

5. Foxy
NA - 6.5 - 7 - 7.5 - 8 - 7

6. Riotz
3 - 9 - 8.5 - 7.5 - 6 - 7.5

Player ratings are how i feel about the players when i face them and how they compare to the top players of the league. Don't argue with player ratings - prove them wrong - same as you should prove the final prediction right or wrong:P

Prediction:
I think Scotland did a good job in the 1st round, but as Joko pointed out in his match report for the 1st leg they lead 3-0 then dropped 3 maps. I think that may just be what causes Sweden to qualify today. I expect Sweden to have practiced and i think they will be alot more organised. Hwever if Scotland can take a few early maps it will be VERY interesting to see what Sweden do, cause they will have to do something!

Scotland will just have to follow tactics and hope they get some luck, i think the Swedish Server will provide them problems and i think it will be hard to adapt.

The key players will be DJ and Alpha, DJ will have to do the leading and i think Alpha plays quite clever

Scotlands are going to be Joko, Morph and Shocker again, if u want reasons read the other Scotland predictions!

Verdict:
Sweden will win the match AND Will Qualify to next Stage, Scotland didnt bring enough from the previous match.

GL to both teams!

Sorry this prediction was a bit late, but lets see some of your predictions, the match will start :soon:
Will be on Sweden server but not sure of if there is a reporter:/

aye im very dissapointed , we dont have the team we wanted so its very difficult for us. Thur and Night or Disc will be playing who are not adapted to our tactics or anything. A real shame because i thought we had the Courage to do it. But none the less we are all fighters and will give them a run for there money . Lets Hope the Scots can pull off a Miracle. I sure hope so :)

aye our entire front line defence decided to fuck off for the day ..... which was nice.

can some1 pls explain me this?
and why do the swedes get a 7-0 when they didnt played the scots? thats either no score or 8-0 ?

far as i heard:

both swe and sco had 6 players.
swe server was not set up as a league server with non-standard packages installed.
non-standard swe server caused 2 sco players to crash and unable to join.
All swe players have mute on despite not being any flames in last match.
swe all had mute on so sco could not tell them problem and they just keep playing while sco is 2 men down.
eventually crip or sum1 unmutes and the problem is discovered.
package removed, new passwords sent out but not to sco!!
so swe join and start playing again even though sco dont have a pass and can't join.

eventually swe agree it's all a total mess and that it would be best to play again another day.

The game originally scheduled for 8-10 pm and swe and xbomb knew 2 sco players must leave at 10 for work. Xbomb then totally reschedules game for 9-11pm the same night and resets server, knowing sco didnt have a team for this new time. Then just says whatever team has highest score at 10.30 wins!

sco still unable to join server and swe play through all maps on their own... :hangover:

mebby just pick winners names out of a hat for next round? lol

Last edited:
wow thats not full of bull shit and biased is it :rolleyes: LOL at the not get password part aswell :lol: :rofl: good one :rolleyes:

ah thx that's helpful you two, just come and take the piss rather than help try clear things up. :hangover:

what bits r bull then nekro?...u set us all straight plz...

sounds like the swedes also tried to get a fair outcome but were denied.

bit of a farce this now...

X-Bomb said:
yea your story is 100% right, im lame, i do it purpose

that wasn't what I was saying m8, u clearly put lots of effort into this, but just last night got messed up.

You'd be best off speaking to him on IRC foxy as it'll be easier to give you an answer that way.

As far as I can see both sides leave out parts of the story when reporting what happened, neither side is totally free from blame for what happened last night. Admin got a lot of abuse for just being caught up in the middle.

i wasn't there tbh so what i hear was from those that were...I'm sure both sides r partly to blame and I'll bet admin did get a lot of stick. I doubt it is really the fault of anyone in particular but when a big mess like that happens after people...admins included have put a fair bit of time into it, people get upset.

Ur right mym irc is more appropriate for what I said but tbh I've lost interest in it all now.

Was that before or after the admin told me to "piss off" mym? Would also like to know what parts of the story i left out when talking to xb? i typed about 10 lines explaining minute by minute what happened?

And all joking aside i did not see the password in my pm from xb although im assured it was there. Maybe i skim read over it. You can ask the people on TS2 i was going mental trying to guess the password and eventually had to pm XB back for it. By that time they had 6 players in running through the maps and the whole situation went tits up.

I agree I was stubborn last night but when i schedule a match for 8 GMT on a league server I expect it to start at 8 GMT not 9 GMT. If match had started at 8 we would have had a full team until 10. If its starts at 9 we have 4 people half way through the match and there is no way sweden were going to even the teams as can been seen from their previous matches in the cup.

Decision will be made later by XB and i will abide by it although i may not agree with it. As far as i am concerned Scotland have only played Sweden once and we won that match 7-4.

Status
Not open for further replies.