Predator pwnage!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

pfft, we already know that the predator wins. We knew this... what? 10 years ago? In Predator 2, when you see his collection of skulls, just above the human one is the skull of Giger's Alien :rolleyes:

So there you go, no need to watch this, we already know the ending :D

Posted links to two trailers of this in mi5 priv other day looks a bit stupid really does'nt seem right

hump... the movie predator 2 is situated in 1997 so i really doubt that they are connected like that since this one is set in the early 21st century :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Predators will win, cus they will leave planet once they butchered the aliens, if the aliens won they would wipe out the human race, so predators must win, even though the aliens are cool :).

just watched that clip, looks fucking sweet :D. being a fan of the alien films, aliens: special edition particulary ;) im deffo gonna give that a watch :D whens it out in uk?

I reckon predators because they have the tools!, haven't you seen that thingy ma bob he throws and danny glovers sues it to kill the predator at the te end? just rips through you!

[edit] The predator moves well slow in that clip btw considering what he does in the films (especially the first one in the jungle, hopping acorss trees etc) [/edit]

alieeeeeens shall win they are cool, the predators are just dull. :D
but in the end it'll be the heroic american scientists who will find a solution to kill all aliens and predators at once and save the earth. :\

pfft, we already know that the predator wins. We knew this... what? 10 years ago? In Predator 2, when you see his collection of skulls, just above the human one is the skull of Giger's Alien

So there you go, no need to watch this, we already know the ending

take it you anit read the old graphic novels upon which the film is based then :P I would say who wins but i dont wanna spoil it/look like a prat if wrong and hollywood totaly changes the story to some weak arsed script.

alien kills predator. predator kills alien...ect. and the winner issssssssss...........
teh human who is hiding behind a box oO

cant watch it oO
not in divx playah and not in winmediaplayah oO
should i need a codec? gimme ^^

wasn't it something like a young predator training or summat? don't care how it ends i'll be sat behind my screen with a huge bowl of popcarn and with my "Gooooooooooooooooooooo Aliens!!" banner. Enjoying the nice graphics and uber shite storyline.

Reactions: Martz
Muffy said:
Who will win Aliens or Predators ???? ;)

humans will win... there will be a final battle between 1 predator and 1 alien (both the last one).... alien will win but die on the predator's self-destruct-mechanism

Ajax said:
pfft, we already know that the predator wins. We knew this... what? 10 years ago? In Predator 2, when you see his collection of skulls, just above the human one is the skull of Giger's Alien

So there you go, no need to watch this, we already know the ending

take it you anit read the old graphic novels upon which the film is based then :P I would say who wins but i dont wanna spoil it/look like a prat if wrong and hollywood totaly changes the story to some weak arsed script.

do a
:)
Aj, I wanna know :P

seriously Predators will win, only thing Aliens were good for is too bleed(use their acidic blood) to burn ppl