Portugal - Netherlands

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

POR - NL, who wins (and when?)

• Portugal (regular time)

Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Netherlands (regular time)

Votes: 30 47.6%
  • Portugal (over time)

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Netherlands (over time)

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Portugal (penalties)

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Netherlands (penalties)

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
im not gonan bother talking about ref's anymore the only good ref imo is colina!, and i still feel like that.
these ref's are under a lot pressure aswell, so u cant blaim 'm imo...i do think it was bollox that the coach of portugal warned the ref and all.. but n the other side that was a smart thing to do...
match was fucked by the dives and the annying way of playin.
couldve let these guys loose in a swimming pool fs!

lets now pray to god that the all might legend Van Basten! stands up and brings home the gold on 2006

Tbh personally i dont think that refs from a country that has been knocked out by one of the countries playing in the game they are refereeing (e.g Swiss ref for the England-portugal match and a Swedish ref for the Holland-portugal match) should be allowed. This way it would prevent any ideas of bias to one side etc

Just my oppinion anyway :D.

Reactions: Menace
well i said as first that the ref was'nt good he did gave a lot of thus towards portugal and kinda took the edge of the game now and then and slowed down everything, the way the goals came make this clear, 2 corners and a unlucky touch of the def. (allthough it was a fantastic goal lol)
no swift and good attacks from either side, but port. just defended v well and had the midfield, holland werent on top the game whilst the portu. players were.
tin holland there were 2 players playin really good, overmars and davids......we had our chances ad couldve scored another goal, so that 5-1 is all bollox imo, portu. are good, but their striker pauleta sucks lol

Beltroniko said:
Nice 90% of Europe is supporting us now, hope we won't let em down.

90% of the dutch supporters support Czech now coz they clearly played the best matches so far + they helped us getting in 1/4 finals

Menace said:
I suppose all swedish people have a lack of perception? :p:

I´m finnish so i guess you´r right :p:

@ Jackel
Johan Cruyff PWNS Van Basten by metres, kilometres, miles, swedish miles and so on...

Gazzy said:
btw congrats syph :D and your the best portugese supporter ive seen on these forums so far m8, the rest just seem to wanna boast and write "OMG WE WILL PWN U!!!!!!!"

:D :grouphug: thz mate now it's final time

well im off to the beach got a hangover to deal with :freak:

OH and jackel again dont you dare say that figo is overrated fs :D