Portugal - Netherlands

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

POR - NL, who wins (and when?)

• Portugal (regular time)

Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Netherlands (regular time)

Votes: 30 47.6%
  • Portugal (over time)

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Netherlands (over time)

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Portugal (penalties)

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Netherlands (penalties)

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Beltroniko said:
Now about the game.

It was a GG, Portugal played really well this time (except Pauleta..... again).
As I've been saying, Figo's been playing ok every match, just not spectacular... he did today tho, I'm really sad that shot wasn't a goal, he well deserved it.

I'l also admired with Maniche, never realized he could play that well.

Aye me too, I thought Maniche was outstanding. And I don't think anyone can call Portugal divers when that lumbering oaf van Nistelroij hit the deck everytime somebody sneezed on him :P Altho Ronaldo really doees need to know when to fall on the ground, and when not to :rolleyes:

Nice match, though. Not particularly superb but better than what's nomally on TV :)

GL Portugal for final.

BRaiNRaiN said:
90% of the dutch supporters support Czech now coz they clearly played the best matches so far + they helped us getting in 1/4 finals

Oh, I mean the real adepts, like ppl who came here to see the games etc.. Every adept from every country who lost is cheering for Portugal now.

Did you guys see Ronaldo's teeth when he scored? (Can't missed it they replayed the crap every 10 mins of the game). I wonder if the toothbrush exist in Portugal. Or is it still the toiletbrush there?

Aye well, I think the gay portugese ppl have just as much taste as a monkey wearing flowerskirts