pipex isp banned?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Wker_86

Oct 1, 2007
For the best part of a year most of the pipex ISP has been banned from dog servers :( i gotta reset my modem like 100 times so i get an IP mask that will get in to the dog standard server. on dog customs ALL of pipex isp is banned so i aint played there for over a year.

any chance of getting my isp unbanned please? its kinda unfair

With the greatest respect, this ban has been enforced for more than a year i think... maybe the aimbotters aint going to come back?

i have to reset my modem a billion times so i can play on standards server and i cannot play on customs at all :(

The aimbots are being developed and tested by someone on pipex so ban remains for the moment

Talk to pipex get them to give u a fixed ip

Wanker ... 'botlike' stats tbh. Most of 'pro' players in this league don't have THAT good stats with X times more time played as you have.

90 hours played and ... 46 Rampage, 11 Dominating, 3 Unstoppable, 8 Godlikes. Aren't you one of those who likes to test "things"? Not accusing! Just asking :P

dunno bout the stats but i've seen him play on dog std and i didn't get the feeling there's a bot being used... :P also i remember him asking me the same thing some weeks ago and i posted about it in the internal forum but seems nothing can be done about it eh

Well ... in this case he is just too good for Std server so no problem if ban remains ;)

Oh my god!!! i am Wanker yes ive never used a aimbot but there is a other guy on jolt deck 16 servers who does use the name Wanker or Wanker_05 and he is an aimbotter

You dont have to have an aimbot to get godlikes.. i sometimes snipe on overlord and look after my health!

Last edited:
Wanker used to aimbot and say "You Suck!" all the time in the old days.
He, Nasty, Virus and Sam were such awesome people, lol :lol:
imo, your stats say: BOTLIKE

cant understand why you think thats botlike stats. Come on its dog standard you can go godlike on guardia easily and on overlord.

that site is a huge bug. accuracy isnt correct at many places