~PG$~_:nana: IP: 80.51.55.190 #2

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

man i'm doing my 1/2 post a month and WTF just in that moment the Tread is closed? Any explanation? just delet or edit the offtopic... but OMG - i really don't like it when Threads are closed cause Forumadmins feel funny like that...

Rumours say that he also played as ban sometimes even as -ban-. to hide him he uses a german proxy then.
so my advice is to ban that nick too.

thanks bart, banned that account - That cheater will not come again...

brajan<->Prometheus really i've seen worse flames and there was no punishment... Anyway good-job to save us from those pics brajan they were againt humanity :poke: really guys can you ever forgive - i mean you don't need to marry or make out ;)^^

back to story... a bit of shame that UTA bans only for cheating on LAS servers is punished... buts thats how it is... anyway locking him out of public servers is only way to punish him... Anyway those PGS guys should take care by dissociating from Polewa... Polewa cheating makes them look bad as long as hes a member... :rolleyes: Anyway game vs PGS was okay...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
attachment.php

I will close this thread again.
It's already has been said what was to say about THIS topic.

Prometeus ban has been added to MY server about year ago and will remain until he apologize. Simple? Yes. Totally Offtopic? YES!

Please stay on current topic!

Last edited: