~PG$~_:nana: IP: 80.51.55.190 #2

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Maber

Oct 23, 2002
~PG$~_:nana: IP: 80.51.55.190

As usual im going out on a line here and trying to inform our community of a possible cheater.
Ive informed admins of this about 2-3 weeks ago and i see nothing have happend. PGS dude Polew
who been caught in this league before, have now been caught yet again. I guess he didnt get banned
here since he didnt cheat on any uta server. This new catch could be false since i have no confirmation
about this catch except the nick. But the silence from admins reminds me of last time when i went
public. Brajan confirmed to me in private it was a true catch. Then nothing happend and they dissed
me in public forum and locked the thread.... (this was about another cheater)

...Im a dedicated hater of cheaters... and feel obligated to myself and to you to inform you who we
are playing against. Could be false but i highly doubt it since this Polew dude already been caught a
year ago. Feel free to play vs PGS....

/Edit: Seems i forgot the link to the cheat thread http://www.worldgamersforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=19175

Last edited:
This forum is Chit Chat (NON-Serious Discussions. Any SPAM goes here ONLY!)

Why don't you make a thread in League forum or something ?

This forum is Chit Chat (NON-Serious Discussions. Any SPAM goes here ONLY!)

Why don't you make a thread in League forum or something ?

you could be so kind and move it ;)

i guess mabers intention was do reach as much people as possible and the chit chat forum is the most visited even its a bit misplaced.

about that cheating guy. i never cought him cheating, but he should be banned for being a moron anyways.

you could be so kind and move it ;)

i guess mabers intention was do reach as much people as possible and the chit chat forum is the most visited even its a bit misplaced.

about that cheating guy. i never cought him cheating, but he should be banned for being a moron anyways.

Done

Rumours say that he also played as ban sometimes even as -ban-. to hide him he uses a german proxy then.
so my advice is to ban that nick too. :nod:

we are playing them this sunday :lol: btw its a bit offtopic but been banned from uta gallery about 1.5 years ago and still didnt get any explanation from admins but i see they dont bother to ban confirmed cheaters:clap::lol:

btw its a bit offtopic but been banned from uta gallery about 1.5 years ago and still didnt get any explanation from admins but i see they dont bother to ban confirmed cheaters:clap::lol:
i'll support ya!!!!

Last edited:
As usual im going out on a line here and trying to inform our community of a possible cheater.
Ive informed admins of this about 2-3 weeks ago and i see nothing have happend. PGS dude Polew
who been caught in this league before, have now been caught yet again. I guess he didnt get banned
here since he didnt cheat on any uta server. This new catch could be false since i have no confirmation
about this catch except the nick. But the silence from admins reminds me of last time when i went
public. Brajan confirmed to me in private it was a true catch. Then nothing happend and they dissed
me in public forum and locked the thread.... (this was about another cheater)

...Im a dedicated hater of cheaters... and feel obligated to myself and to you to inform you who we
are playing against. Could be false but i highly doubt it since this Polew dude already been caught a
year ago. Feel free to play vs PGS....

/Edit: Seems i forgot the link to the cheat thread http://www.worldgamersforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=19175

The league rules relating to the subject cheating are used in any case accordingly.

Does your own standpoint exclude this player (?),

KoWa

compared to these?

monsta^k
Essence`

Last edited:
we are playing them this sunday :lol: btw its a bit offtopic but been banned from uta gallery about 1.5 years ago and still didnt get any explanation from admins but i see they dont bother to ban confirmed cheaters:clap::lol:

UTA Gallery is hosted by me. You insulted me and my family. I see no reason to let people like you waste bandwidth which costs.

Back to topic.
League rules are pretty clear about it (http://utassault.net/leagues/rules.php?leagueid=1#misconduct).
We're looking from time to time on other ban lists however we're not using them here for banning but rather to look up for those who play in UTA. We are using a bit different anticheats and many times we have seen a lot of false positives. After i've made a mistake based only on logs like we can see on those forums and posted a name of innocent player on public forum we're trying to investigate ever case much more carefully.
We can't fully confirm for 100% if logs posted elsewhere are not fake or if that person is not a fakenicker. IP isn't 100% prove as most of players are using dynamic IP connections and from time to time i see same IP for 2 or even more players from same country in different periods of time.
We only can confirm it on servers with LAS running.

And i would like to see your reply for Meteor's post as well.

Last edited:
UTA Gallery is hosted by me. You insulted me and my family. I see no reason to let people like you waste bandwidth which costs.

Back to topic.
League rules are pretty clear about it (http://utassault.net/leagues/rules.php?leagueid=1#misconduct).
We're looking from time to time on other ban lists however we're not using them here for banning but rather to look up for those who play in UTA. We are using a bit different anticheats and many times we have seen a lot of false positives. After i've made a mistake based only on logs like we can see on those forums and posted a name of innocent player on public forum we're trying to investigate ever case much more carefully.
We can't fully confirm for 100% if logs posted elsewhere are not fake or if that person is not a fakenicker. IP isn't 100% prove as most of players are using dynamic IP connections and from time to time i see same IP for 2 or even more players from same country in different periods of time.

And i would like to see your reply for Meteor's post as well.
cant recall when i did it but if u say so

The league rules relating to the subject cheating are used in any case accordingly.

Does your own standpoint exclude this player (?),

KoWa

compared to these?

monsta^k
Essence`

msa/ess got caught cheating and have served a 6 month ban on CB which is now over. I left cNp as soon as
i heard they cheated and havent played with them ever since. msa knows my strong feelings about cheating
and respect that i dont play with him. Another result is that i barely speak with msa outside the game (havent
seen ess since he got caught), which is kinda sad since we actually were good url friends. Ive always thought
that people deserves a second chance, but i realised after these good url m8s got caught i have a hard time
giving that second chance. On the other hand i play/played with ex-cheaters before so ill prolly just need
some more time to forgive.

At the time they were caught i wasnt active in this league due to being unhappy with your leniency towards
cheating and short bans (didnt see any reason to come here and whine since it didnt lead anywhere the first
time). Same goes for that Gee dude who got banned on CB for cheating but nothing happend here, but i
guess he wasnt playing in UTA anyway. I just pointed it out when i saw him posting here about starting to
play assault again.

Now im kinda back for a game now and then, which results in me posting here again when i see UTA people
getting caught elsewhere. What you mean with KoWa i have no idea. I hope that answers your question?

I doubt any league ban on ip catch only. Isnt there other stuff they check for like hash or whatever?
I admit i know nothing of the technical stuff.
Why is it that you cant trust the logs posted on WGF when Clanbase can? Youre saying that you cant trust the
logs from MasterJohnny on unrealadmin.org and also site admin on WGF... who posted both logs ive informed
you about?

I will leave you guys alone for now. Meteor said league rules relating to the subject cheating are used in
any case accordingly, which in this case would be...

"While non-League public servers do not fall under direct jurisdiction of the League, if appropriate evidence is provided, cheating on a public server will be seen as an implication to use cheats within League servers; therefore it is at the discretion of League Administration as to whether penalties are incurred as a result of actions performed on non-League servers."

You have convinced me and i now have complete faith in that you will find out if this is the UTA Polew and if it is,
you will of course give him the deserved ban for a second time caught cheating :D

Not gonna go deep into this, Maber knows I have my opinions on some of his clanmates and have heard about some clanmates being banned which as he says he left the clan after he found out. Billy is the other 1 that is dodgy.

On what Brajan said, I have been accused of being on a server at sometime fakenicking and Timo found some IP match and it was 100% not me so yes it is possible to get mismatches.

Why is it that you cant trust the logs posted on WGF when Clanbase can? Youre saying that you cant trust the
logs from MasterJohnny on unrealadmin.org and also site admin on WGF... who posted both logs ive informed
you about?

Like i said. I can't trust it because there is only IP which can be used by more then just one player.
LAS got more details and only with logs form LAS i can confirm if it's 100% same person.

Like i said. I can't trust it because there is only IP which can be used by more then just one player.
LAS got more details and only with logs form LAS i can confirm if it's 100% same person.

but the chance is even big enuff that he cheated again. you could ban him, and he could explain his self if he think its not justified. but im sure its even more important to ban people from the uta gallery right? :)