People that died in IRAQ WAR

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

F@TBOY

They call me marmite
May 17, 2002
Hull
Nothing to do with UTAssaualt, but i didnt want it spammed

All my sympathy goes out to the people that died today in the Helicopter crash

8 British and 4 Americans sympathy goes out to all

I hope my brother and the rest of the people that are in war are ok and ready to come home soon:bawling:

p.s not sure if its been posted so dont take the piss saying OLD

my guess is a month, 2 at most! Once the main forces have been subdued lighter forces such as the TA would move in.

My thoughts go out to the people of the helo crash, all I can say is at least no coalition forces have been killed on the ground.

ok i took the crap out of this thread and i will continue to do so if it gets more crap in it

Soldiers are doing there job REGARDLESS wether you agree with the war or not.. post such as "thats the price you pay etc" are just rude basically somones posted in compasion dont rub it in there face, have i little thought

Thanx

it is very sad that these guys have died returning from a combat mission only to have a mechanical problem cause ther deth.. very sad.. i have a friend in 3 comando and if i was religou id prey its not him .. but im not so i just hope to see him at christmas like i usually do

prophet dont come here flaming
the iraqi civilians that have died is equally sad but dont come here flaming ffs

Last edited:
sad that people go into war deliberately, sad that others and they theirselves die because of that.

From the same guys who posted 'bomb the fuckers' and 'everyone has their own opinion'.Pld fbs and Redeemer.

You make me want to vomit.

My deepest regret to the helicoper passengers and those involved.No one but the guilty parties in this war should suffer.

Oh, and now it seems a british Tornade Bomber has been shot down by US patriot missle....

This really is the Gulf War all over again.... :rolleyes:

ps Mr_Bungle

you do know fbs is my son and he is on about my eldest son
who is in iraq at this present time

shame about the deaths so far
May they be little casualties on both sides

aso agree with you on this
No one but the guilty parties in this war should suffer.

Glad we agree on that, i hope your son stays safe and well Red.

I only get so cross because i feel nobody should die for being in the wrong situation, totally out of thier control.

Cheers

News are terrible every day. I just hope it will be over as soon as possible. Wrong people are suffering, on both - or all - sides.

I agree with u turha it is sad to see ppl dieing, sad to see uk, usa and iraq ppl die cause and stupid war. Sad to know that this war is cause a president wants to invade a contry and take benefict of that...

Hope this war end soon and no more wars comes (perhaps when they finish with iraq they want to attack and invade another country who knows they are so crazy...).

WARS HAVE NO SENCE

it does against Iraq, if sadam had done as the un said
none of this would of happened so dont blame bush
blame the real person sadam
and we all have the right to make this world safer for our childrens children

and another thing
if our government knew london was going to be bombed they
would evacuate as many people as possible

sadam wants his people as a human shield to protect him

so think hard look at previous wars read history books educate yourselfs

he has killed raped murdered 100,000 of his own people

1 in 5 children born in iraq wont live older than 5 years of age

respect to all

hmmm... mb u understandme bad Sadan is not good he is guilty but this is not the way to do it and of course make a war that lots of ppl are going to die for takeing the oil... when did they start the earth attack ?? they begin sooner than they want cause he was burning the places where the petrol are. This is shit why english, americans and iraq ppl have to die cause he wants to get some benifict ordo u really think this war is for " free the iraq ppl " ???

If u look to the history as u said i can only remember a country that aatck with nuclear weapons... and oh it wasnt iraq i have just read in a "book to educate myself" that was the president of usa... indeed twice :(

If u look now hmm well im not an expert of that but i think the country that have the more terrorific weapons is not iraq indeed is united state.

Iraq had (or has dont know now as i sadi im not an expert) this kind of weapons, however he didnt use it neither in the last war and not in this too hmm....

Why dont attack north korea they are worst than iraq and have nuclear weapons??? so he can "liberate the us from them" ???

Bush kills ppl too and also from his country hmm nice goverment that kill the ppl who had make a crime.... :( perhaps he thought he is god and have the rights to murder humans... pld bush :(, if i look at the history this kind of murder exist since the old history that if u hit some the other hit u, if u steal they cut ur hand, if u murder they kill u.... too obsolote for this times that we suppouse we are so technological...

This war shoud stop now but dont think so :(

I havnt read much of what is in this thread, but i dont agree that Bush has gone to war just so that he can secure some oil for the US.

Its prolly got sommet to do with it, but i think its a far cry from the entire reason.

I'm sure they have many reasons for going to war - we'll never know as they'll never make available all the information they have. Who knows there might be sdome absolutely horrendous reason that they wont tell us for going to war with Saddam.

But whatever the reasons, we should be supporting our troops - they have no say and their opinion effectively doesnt count - they have a job to do and they have to get on and do it.

Let's hope they come back safely and acheive that they set out to do...