Password needed to join?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torp

Hai
Dec 23, 2004
Milan, Italy
Must be banned or my port/ISP is banned?

Not regularly been on customs for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages due to it giving me horrific ping :S

Anyway, it is asking for password, I can join standard server though. Any reasons why? Thrasher doesn't know either.

aye cause i banned you

for moaning about server and how crap it was

so i saved you the the chore of playing on it

a lot of peeps play on there and appreciate having servers they can play on for free

but it costs us and can well do without peeps that moan all the time about

im on msn btw

So if someone's ISP is fucked for routing and they say something about it, you just ban em?

:lol:

you'll probs ban me for that comment n all :clap:

Just for the record...

I accidently missclicked on the dog standard server and got asked for a password. Not that i usually play there anyway but got interested what the reason could be as i haven´t played UT for like 8 months :)

Just for the record...

I accidently missclicked on the dog standard server and got asked for a password. Not that i usually play there anyway but got interested what the reason could be as i haven´t played UT for like 8 months :)

maybe part of ip range ban m8

So if someone's ISP is fucked for routing and they say something about it, you just ban em?

:lol:

you'll probs ban me for that comment n all :clap:

comments like "I see the server is still as shit as always"

do not go down well when you pay for the server

so dont play the prick as always

Status
Not open for further replies.