own the noobs

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

foxy

Jul 4, 2002
As many of you already know the much loved AS Boomtown servers now have non-noob maps and also mainly have fake-nickin div1 players in em. Noobtown that we all loved is now dead?

Maybe, but if u wanna own some noobs simply go to the Boomtown DM servers...this is the new noobtown! Check the picci below lol!

Last edited:
Originally posted by foxy
As many of you already know the much loved AS Boomtown servers now have non-noob maps and also mainly have fake-nickin div1 players in em. Noobtown that we all loved is now dead?

Maybe, but if u wanna own some noobs simply go to the Boomtown DM servers...this is the new noobtown! Check the picci below lol!

The only thing i see in that pic is pingrape :rolleyes:

boomtown and nilserv = total noobish :D
but btw I hate to play there, coz there is gay ping

nah most of div1 fake nickers play on jolt deck16 no redeemer server I'll think ull find :)

they dun like being spawn killed I can tell ya

Originally posted by MunkZ
nah most of div1 fake nickers play on jolt deck16 no redeemer server I'll think ull find :)

they dun like being spawn killed I can tell ya

:nod:

/me plays mostly on clanzone.at playgrounds (deck only), meet some austrian/german assault players there from time to time :)

Truly?? I AM again on the wrong servers :D

And 0wning n00bs is not nice fox :p: there are only 2 years between a good player and a n00b (considering MY past :rofl: )

Last edited:
and look here Sarah...less of the cheek or else I'll be forced to give u a tight hug and kiss!