Outstanding Games For THe Month

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Crazy Squirrel

<b>***** *****istrator</b><br>Keeper of the BOOM S
May 28, 2001
London, UK
The following games need to be scheduled ASAP! If there has not been a satisfactory agreement between the named clans before the deadline I will book a league server for the game to be played on.

UTM 1 more game needed

KGB Left
UDF Left

Last edited:
NRG vs Ai - DEADLINE 23rd @ 20:00

FS! leave one match for daz to schedule, and what happens ? nothing!
daz you slappa in red dress do your job!

[ADC] Vs UDF
Match booked for the 28th at 8pm
we will b useing the [ADC] server.

our maps
Overlord, Rook, Bridge, Ballistic, RiverbedAL, Riverbed]|[AL, GologthaAL.

Please can u add this to the schedule.
thanks

And our maps are:
Ballistic, GolgothaAL, Lavafort][, Overlord, RiverbedAL, Riverbed]I[AL, Rook

Thanks

i could not find where it says about a private server
so this was the next best thing :)

+ we were letting u know we booked our match, so u dont need to chase us any more:D

Schedule | Submit Match To Schedule

I'll let u off this time though.

And notice for everyone - ALL games will need to be submitted to the schedule in future (booking a server wont automatically mean scheduled like it does atm). - Watch this space

u cant click it directly from the forums cause the site is being moved around. Click the schedule link *twice* from above, or go in from league.utassault.net and click it once like normal.

So they clcik it twice, tap their heels together 3 times and say what ?
bah, glad I ain't doing matches, I mess up entering the results enuf in the 2v2 already.

The link to the schedule from the forums wants to load the league.utassault.net with the schedule page off server#2 as it aint there anymore u get a page not found.
But as your now at league.utassault.net the top frame is replaced with the league.utassault.net one instead of the forum one... and that has the right link to bookings.utassault.net which we have been using for the last couple of weeks.

:P :rolleyes:

Theres no point doing it cos theres a new header page for the new site with the new leagues, it would just be a waste of effort.

Once the site is done i'll sort it all out.

Have you an idea of when the site will be back up and running with the new stuff and ofcourse table and schedule updates ?

Not exactly, had hoped to have it done today but its not gonna be done, hopefully a nother day or 2 and it will be finished.

heh heh

Originally posted by Phear
Not exactly, had hoped to have it done today but its not gonna be done, hopefully a nother day or 2 and it will be finished.

Translation for those not versed in Phear-speek (tm)

"I got so guttered at the pub with me mates last night that I can barely remember my own name, let alone how to code in html/php/sql. But I'll get right onto it once I've had me morning coffee and a couple of nurofen"

:D
:calm: