Our match against BiB and will IAS die?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Originally posted by FIRESTORIVI
im sry guys but i lost my inet connection for 2 fucking days my modem provider had "some" problems :mad:
ok to the point...
surely we have member probs... thats a result of a lack of good players and thats caused by too many clans...
i dont wanna give this nys clan up FS! im fucking serious!!!
:shout:
not after all this work
@ storm u r not the only one who put much afford into this clan :P :D

i noticed the whole problem a week ago or so that was the reason for my questionable topic...
personally i dont like the league matches its too serious all about winning nothing about fun
( has something to do with my ping and broadband lag :D )

It pretty much says it all, of course ill back u at 110% Fire.

Sorry for being away since thursday but i could not contact or post here since (due to isp and RL personal matters...)

I really enjoy coming back and find half of our membz left without waiting for me or Firestorm to return. :( :mad: ....like i would give fook about this clan!?? :confused:

Well now at least i know who are true clanmates, and not running behind my back spreading BS.

Thanx to all membz that are still with me

blade, sneaky, fire: youre acting as if it was the first time that we only had 4-5 players. if it was the first time, id have no problem with it, but if its like that everytime it should have shown you that something is wrong...

Well now at least i know who are true clanmates, and not running behind my back spreading BS.

hmm i just think you were too angry when you posted this.

:martian:

@storm: ye m8 i was piss-angry and u leave a match midgame again....since fire and i was "disabled" u alone was in charge this weekend or so. what kind of leader says - "fook we/you play crap so i leave now, cya!" ??? :confused:

cu around

@projectX: i will defenetly open a bottle now :P
cheers max! :jd:

If we dont have membz enough - we get some new ones! but it doesent help us if u leave, we're just back to where we started

Originally posted by «)$±õRm(»

i aint the leader, if i was i would have changed things ages ago

and this has nothing to do with somebody playing crap

hmm, why havent you told us your thoughts and ideas 'ages ago' then ?

dont tell me you didnt already know that im pissed off, because we never get enough players

+ sometimes you and blade are just not online for days
+ sometimes icq doesnt work
+ sometimes forum is down
+ sometimes i forget things i want to say (not my bad tho, accuse my brain)

see? not my fault! :P

nah if you see that we have 4/5 players available for games, you must see that yourself, why should i have to tell you that??

- Fixed some clanissues and passwords ;)
- New members joined tryout :)
- New member joined :)
- Old member re-joined :)
- New promotions declared :)
- Killing bad roumors :P
- Yep we will stay and play! :cow: