Orange servers ?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

w1sh

`//
Sep 26, 2003
Are all orange servers gone down ?:S, in my browser, insta,leaguemaps,standard,2v2 are all down, this is for anyone else also?
thx

SXPower said:
down :( SCROTE!!!! :P

One out, all out.....

All the servers are dead with hardware failure, and will remain like that until sometime on Monday when the maintenance company go fix them.

*sigh* why did I choose to work with computers ?

omfg what a news !!
ORANGE IS DOWN !!!

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hope it will never come back :D

punawa said:
omfg what a news !!
ORANGE IS DOWN !!!

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hope it will never come back :D

too bad 4 u then :P

well i 4 one am missing the orange servers they are best as far as im concerned

i get a good ping 2 them and so do many other players that play on them

look at the amount of players that use them over the course of an evening /weekend pple waiting 2 get on

im in the uk so a uk server suits me gamebox i find laggy to the point of unplayable and also boomtown is laggy at times

so its a matter of choice if you dont like a server fine dont play on it

but to think its a good thing that servers have gone down is sad and lame the more good servers the better

i tryed the other servers lastnite and after half an hour gave up

so no fragging 4 me untill orange is back up and running

Play on R-C server or 24 server - they both beat the shit out of Orange. Although I agree, Orange is good because that's where most people choose to play - at least you can always get a game.

I remember when orange used to give me 80 f6 even with my bt openworld connection now im lucky to get under 140 f6 anytime of the day.

Thing that annoys me is lately it seems assault server pings go up and ctf/dm/lms/dom whatever just gets lower and lower.

Ive seen people complain about 60 f6 in ictf wars before because people expect 30-40 f6 lol

id be happy if orange just gave me a steady 80-100 f6 ping but dunno what u have done to em...

R-C server ain't bad. Problem is it doesn't have auto-balance so the same team usually wins all the time and becomes boring after a few maps :P
You can join with your whole clan to play togheter and whip a disorganized mixed team, and hey why not? help each other to make "worthwhile" times to send to the record zone :lol:

Maybe some of you like this, I don't :)

Nil server till oranges are back :nod:

fo punawa u dick. without the orange servers theres no servers to play on except rc which is closed half the time

Yeah forgot about NiL server, though I wouldn't go near DFP server.

'without the orange servers theres no servers to play on except rc which is closed half the time'

There's loads - see the whole thread for examples. Thing is not many of them will be populated. Weird to see threads complaining about nowhere to play then you look at all the great servers lying empty in the list :(