Or beat this?? =)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

6arion

Hi Equ!
It's been a while? All is well?
I just couldn't help my self, but here, look. ;)

(I were playing as teh computaar because a whim of inspiration of www.somethingawful.com got a hold of me)

And no, I did not in any way cheat, Game was in normal speed. I guess the server was haunted or something?

Beat_this_train.jpg

'cuz they can't believe it :lol:

neither can I, server must've been real weird... :rolleyes:

What puzzles me

There are 9 people even if 200% time. All have pings so it aint bots either. And with 200% time it is still a :38. Bugged server are my conclusion or extreme speed. not just HiSpeed.

Re: He flew to car 1?

Well, if you notice he has not gotten points for entering car 3 to 1, so something must've been really weird..

Yeah

Anyway if server was fucked, there could have been 1 more red to kill the switch.

So while doing that he could have breached, anyway breach messages can be avoided.

Here is what happened:

While running to the left of the acid tank I got a shockrifle combo in my face and flew of the train, in the next instant I was standing in front of the switch. Bugged server probably teleported me somehow?

Re: Here is what happened:

Well, there is something for the practise sessions :)

Re: Here is what happened:

"Here is what happened:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
While running to the left of the acid tank I got a shockrifle combo in my face and flew of the train, in the next instant I was standing in front of the switch. Bugged server probably teleported me somehow? "

looks like the server was running the relics mutator so...