open call for music action in ut2003

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

vladacar

May 29, 2004
hi,
this is for all who would like to get some media attention and who would like to make some electronic music while playing ut2003...
so, i altered weaponsounds soundpack and used some sounds from the old gaming stations like commodore to get some interesting electronic music..
i will be performing some of that music(maybe with some of you) on 17th of june in VIenna, so everybody is welcome to participate.
please go to:::

http://tadar.net/

see info, then opencall and then the rest and if you have any ideas or would like to be part of this don't hesitate contact me immediately

[email protected]

thanks
v

"wtf" means "what the f**k" ;)

i guess they are a bit confused on what you where trying to accomplish/say

IF i read it correctly your project is meant to allow people to create music by playing ut2003. I guess by just playing it, create music.

one thing i dont get is why would people have to go to vienna ?

WOW what if you write code that ment every event in UT created a PItch change or A note or a string of notes. A headshot gives Dah DAh DAh Bom Weeeee.
Then you could have a war 6v6 that would could sound like a bag of cats in the trunk of a car. With explosions maybe and it would be music (of a type)lol.
Do you think this is what he means? lol.
Check out your Sig SAUS.
With the waves of sound the true master etc etc.
That could be the title track on the album!
Move this thread to the Serious political and social stuff that Thur Modorates and we can sart a pettiton for local Authouritys to give us ART GRANTS :):)
We could get paid for playing UT. And making Beautifull UT Music lol.
Ahhhhhhhhh.hahahahaah tis funny.

Basically WTF?

Reactions: Geo and subZ