Once upon the time there was...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Do us all a favor and jump into some industrial equipment
F*ckin well said! :D

Turns out the scream came from a practice target, an innocent bygoner with who the stranger practiced tattoing before doing a proper one for the Fair Maiden, in return of a supper and a health vial. And the practice wasn't for nothing, the one on the fair maiden was one l337 peace of artwork...

happy one and lil-wankinghood waited the fair maiden to reveal the tattoo from her shoulder but to their great surprise she took off instead...

and after that she started unbuttoning her blouse....

The Happy One did not take any risks here and standing behind lil'Nutsy Wankinghood he put his hands on Nutsy's eyes. This could be something his young, unspoiled white soul would not be able to deal with so easily. It could stain him for life or at least his underwear. The fair maiden laughed and said smilingly 'nah you don't need to do that' Then she exposed her tummy. The Happy One's arms dropped and he gazed amazed to this beautiful picture.... Lil'Nutsy looked amazed as well at her tummy. Minutes went by before lil'Nutsy broke the silence. 'Wow!' He said and.....

...gasping for air lil nutsy almost swallowed his tongue. It was only due to the help of happy one and the fair maiden lil'wankinghood didn't lose his life... But how could the two resume their quest... "There must be a way out of this forest" they thought and so they decided to ask the fair maiden to help them out

'Oh no stay a while with me, I'm so lonely and all alone and lonesome in here, all by myself!' she explained. 'I was hoping that you would stay here for a few weeks. I'll be good to you, I'll do anything to make you feel at home and comfortable. I'll cook do the washing and stuff. So the two of you can spend some quality time together fishing and hunting during the day and sit around the campfire in the evening, drinking beer and more beer. And we can tell eachother stories, play games. And at night we could have sex together, though I have to warn you. I'm not good at sex, never done it. I'm still a virgin you see. But the two of you could teach me and I bet in two three weeks I'll get the hang of it. Just be a little patient with me'

The Happy One had a dry thoat and quickly took a few gulps from his glass, filled it again with ice-cold water and emptied it where it was most needed. lil'Nutsy just sat there, gasping eyes fixed on her perky...., but soon The Happy One got his selfcontrol back. 'Erm, I see your problem and your longing oh fair maiden, you have been kind to us but we need to go on with our quest. We need to find a way out of this forrest and we must get back on track to find the Holy Book. That is our cause and it is just.'

With tears in her eyes the fiar maiden pointed the way. They shook hands and parted. On with the quest, onwards to new and unknown dangers. Would our dynamic duo succeed?

*boem* boom* *boem* *boom* *boem* .........

Last edited:
lil nutsy was so mad @ the happy one he smacked him unconsious and ran back to the fair maden.

"Hey, im back. I wanna teach u how to make lurve"
"Lets go" the fair maden said

(Yup nusty, u got the good role this time :P )

its not fs

As they two brave crusaders had journeyed some time they both started missing the good and fair maiden. Trying to keep their minds pure they were able to resist and on went their journey. Suddenly the two heard a intimidating crash from the bushes. Concerned about what it might be the two went on and looked what it was. In dread they stepped into the bush...

It turned out to be a combine harvester that had fallen of the cliff above, reaching the end of the corn field. The operator suffered from a heart attack and was dying..... Thick smoke started bellowing from underneath the wreck. The bush was on fire!!!! What to do, how could these two brave men be of assistance so far away from the nearest hospital? Time was running out fast.......

suddenly they recognized the operator as YARHB (yeat another redneck hilly billy) and left the place in great laughter... muahahaa, just what he deserved for stealing the fair maidens ribena, thought the two... again they heard a strange noice but this time it was more menacing.. like a dragon or summat... they went on in great dread and suddenly...

"Ah, I was wondering where that went," said the Happy One, "Now I can--" The Happy One was cut off when the menacing sound was repeated. It seemed to be coming from a cave. A cave like no other for it was made of wood with smooth walls and glass windows. The Happy One and lil' Nutsy Wankinghood didn't know it but they stumbled upon a marvel of construction called...a house!

the two socks clearly formed one pair and what a pair! The feet where the socks should have been must be two very delicate feet indeed, those silk socks could only belong to a person with a delicated and educated taste. Socks like that were not found warming the feet of just ordinary common people. They were the mark of a princess. With delicate beautiful feet. And that was just the lower part of her being.

In the structure, what was called 'a house', they found a whole bunch of maiden. One more beautiful then the other. What was this? Could these be the maiden of the princess? By the looks of them they sure would fit that bill. Nutsy'lil wankinghood raised the socks and asked: 'anyone missing these?'

"No, we don't wear socks," they said, "But they might be Butch's socks."
Lil' Nutsy Wankinghood and The Happy One looked at each other.
"You can find her up in the attic."
The two travellers thanked the maidens and walked up the stairs to the attic...