OMFG The WAR is Under Way

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOD BLESS CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they allowed planes to land there that were rerouted.....
for a little while the USA wasnt sure how many planes might have been hijacked...But Canada steped up quick ready to take whatever those planes had in store.....Thank god none of them were in trouble like the first ones..But belive me when i say americans feel good knowing canada is there when we need them..
I DIDNT HEAR ABOUT MEXICO LETTING ANY PLANES LAND!!!!!!!!
SOOOOOOOOOOO
GOD BLESS CANADA AND LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!
(hahahahahahahahah)

if that question was for me!!!!!
YEAH i get comfort knowing that ill go to heaven when i die!!
and now you can take comfort in going to HELL!!!!!!
wear a swimsuit i hear its HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND DONT FORGET YOUR MARSHMELLOWS im sure you have plenty

Only christian ppl go to hell.And thats acording to the bible\christianity(u never know with all the versions and interpretations.)

:mad: :mad:
DUDE SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!
the more you post the stupider you sound
nOW i spent time working on a norway cruise ship so i know what morons you guys can be...
do your self a favor and dont reply to my posts
unless of course you like a little conflict then by all means keep pushing(im always game)
GET OFF THE POT SON!!!!!!
ITS MAKING YOUR MIND INTO MUSH!!!!!

Well arent u the religious little zelot.I asked a simple straight forward question and this is what i get?

Its ok for u to express your personal belifs, but not for me?(im reply to both posts)
Ill ignore your lame flames, u know aswell as me that morons arent confined to a single countrey...

Seems its not only the muslims who have the copyright on fanatism....thanx 4 proving my point, couldnt have asked 4 better if i did it my self.

If u want a mature levelheaded teological discusion im allways here.

Allways a plessure EQ, mebby its time we figured out some debate rules?Arent there such things, dont collages state side have debate teams and such?

As EQ will groan and tell u i have strong feelings on a range of topics, i may not allways be right, but i allwasy give my answers propper thought. plz extend me the same courtesy Priest.I realize the way i pose my questions and comments often pisses ppl off, but ill let u in on a secret.Im not insane, i try to stir ppl abit and make ppl think outside the box, so u dont automaticaly fall back on default opineons.

Hope i cleared things up a little.

H8 me if will, but make sure u h8 me for the right reasons..

In Priest's defence, he's had people close to him who died in the WTC attack. He's a little uptight right now.

Oh and Priest about Revelations 18, yes some parts fit very well with the current events in NYC but in those verses they talk about the complete destruction of the city. So when it happens it'll be a lot worse than the WTC. :eek:

DOES IT GIVE YOU COMFORT TO KNOW YOUR GOING TO HEAVEN WHEN YOU DIE? that sounds like a smartass remark not a statement on what you belive...YOU ARE A MORON!!!!!!!!!!

(if i lived anywhere near you i would slap you in the fucking mouth )
keep talking your shit
and learn to spell dumbfuck

Status
Not open for further replies.