oi

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deadly "the child", "the gimp" "the botter" has spoken... :wow:

:rofl: TuT :D
u still can't take it when i pwned u without it eh? :>

u might want to start a thread about it in league general, like u do with everything! cockhead! go retire!

Pete said:
u still can't take it when i pwned u without it eh? :>!

Eh?
If you´r talking about killing me once or twice on a public server then ok. gratz man :thumb: You PWNED me hard... :lol:

Allthough i still believe you remember Golgotha 2v2 when you started crying and ran away? :clap:
Or maybe you want me to refresh your mind with some demos? :takeit:

Not retiring from forums. Forums i can do from work but playing i can´t :)
I´m gonna be here and annoy you fuckers for the rest of my life :D

TuT said:
Not retiring from forums. Forums i can do from work but playing i can´t :)
I´m gonna be here and annoy you fuckers for the rest of my life :D
Like u will succeed :D :rofl:
Oh and u do remember, ur just to afraid to accept it :cool:. You know it anyway :cow:

You already made him retire a bit from the forums bossk? :P

Every time i mention that 2v2 you get awfully quiet. Howcome? :teehee:

Ofcourse i remember a 2v2 :D You owned me really bad, and i was so scared of you, so i ran away! I was horribly slaughtered! I can't talk about it anymore, noooo, dont start! It brought me into therapy at a psychiater! :'(

U FUCKING NOOB TUT, its the ONLY thing u can refer to, where u actually 'won' a game - now FUCK off from forums, and get a fucking life u nobhead :) Start more threads in league general, i hope Psy bans u from everything related to UTA, now THAT would be a wise decision :D

Btw, u can only start about 2v2's, howcome? :rofl: The only time u won, the rest u were owned badly, admit! Lammeerrrrrrrrr

Never knew u were so addicted to UTA and check the forums every 10 minutes btw - really sad :D Im so glad u retired, public servers smell less now :D

(ohhhh wait, i remember completely now, cuz i got 'owned' by spam, serious spam, at Golgotha, siegetower :) U didnt aim, just spammed, well played, really feel owned now :) U actually killed me once with aiming? Spambot!

Im bored of typing now - damn Tut, u even bore me to death - thats so lame. Retire fs, never come back! A lot of people are sick or your and UAS` moaning!

Last edited:
You said earlier that i wouldn´t manage to annoy you, but looking at your recent post i obviously did :lol:

Nah, i just like to flame and get some things straight :) U really are a forums nerd arent u LOL - see ya later tomorrow, flame me a bit, it owns :D

When browsing forums the time at work goes a lot faster. You will not see me posting much when i get home :)

Status
Not open for further replies.