Oblivion

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

if this works like Morrowind... get the spell soultrap a few soulgems (preferably greater ones) and trap some powerfull guys in em (the deadric guys and the "angleslookalikes" have "good" ones and bonemages (skeletons) also... those things "charged" bring quite some money

Paa` said:
You could say the same about every single FPS game ever created, you go around fragging people omg it's the same boring crap!

Oblivion is nothing like wow and it's a single player only game with alot of interesting features.

Im level 29 now with my umbra sword which is levelling with me nicely got most of my main stats up to 100 now, need to concentrate on minor skills :\

Thought most of the daedric and glass weapons/armour were a bit crap aswell tbh.

Still using my darkbrotherhood armour and shadowmere horse!

I still have'nt done any of the main quest past the 3 items for martin, doing more and more of the side quests.

The dark brotherhood quests are the funniest thing in the whole game, best quests by far!

As it happens I do say that about every FPS :lol:

but w/e you know more about these games than I do so I will buy it and go spray my love juice over the cd cover like most of you have probably done already!

so just for the record, you must've stopped playing games quite some years ago since no new game-concept has been published since then. right?

in any case, just stay out of these game-threads then, please. you're being a PITA for no reason at all, go back to your hole and all is fine.

Useless said:
My CPU runs at 1.67 GHz and I have 512 RAM and it runs horribly at minimum specs. Huge slowup and fps loss when there are multiple sprites on screen, and riding a horse through the wilderness is terrible, since the game loads a new area cell every couple of seconds.

Mind you, even Morrowind runs shite on my machine, so I prolly should have waited till I had a better PC for Oblivion. Good game though, but exploration seems to be divided into very similar Ayleid ruins, very similar Forts, or very similar caverns. And finding the person you want to speak to in a town is really hard, since they keep moving around.

Does anyone know what the third clue is in the Chorrol Castle about the painting? I've found the painting in the West tower, and the painting stuff in that woman's desk, but the third one is driving me mental.

/spoiler/

look at the carpet in the room to the right by the main hall. You might find a something of interest there.

umm always the same, someone criticises the thing you spend 24 hours a day doing and you protect it like its your life! I believe I'm allowed my opinion on such issues and if you dont like it then ignore my comment. Dont however starting being a presumptious tosser because I dont like something you do.

shut it torpoodo. you can call it criticism when you have actually played it, until then it's useless blabbering and i'm in charge of that.

Ice, take time out for being an idiot and read my posts... I didnt at all critice the actual game itself, I criticised the game type in which I HAVE played and found laborious. Why dont you go do something more constructive with your time, such as playing chess with your mum, rather than trying to have a dig at me with your pathetic puns.

Go to a cave kill everyone pick up every weapon (use spells to lighten your load) and sell it at the imperial market.

Do the dark brotherhood quests for huge amounts of money and complete the arena quest and become arena champion, you get lots of good weapons and armour @ the arena.

oi, i need some help.

my mate has his exp thingy full up, he goes to sleep, next day he wakes up and it says that he has a bad dream and it says something about a vampire. After that his HP goes down and dies. what to do?

The only thing i read about the game was that vampires dont like direct sunlight. If hes a vampire now he might woke up in direct sunlight?

He's a vampire, needs to find the vampire cure (it takes a fucking decade to do)

If you dont wanna waste that time of your life just cheat and summon the vampire cure.

If i remember right you cant use the normal cheat codes on the xbox360 i saw a thread about it and people just said u gotta do the missions and thats it.

There's some really horrible quests where i just cheated cause i cba searching for nirnroot plant for 10 hours of my life (it's a rare plant and u need to get loads of the stuff 50+ and it never grows back)

On the xbox360 u just have to grin and bear it :/

Unless there's cheats designed for the xbox360

Paa` said:
If i remember right you cant use the normal cheat codes on the xbox360 i saw a thread about it and people just said u gotta do the missions and thats it.

There's some really horrible quests where i just cheated cause i cba searching for nirnroot plant for 10 hours of my life (it's a rare plant and u need to get loads of the stuff 50+ and it never grows back)

On the xbox360 u just have to grin and bear it :/

Unless there's cheats designed for the xbox360
They do grow back, it just takes longer. I have no rush with that quest, I'll take it as it comes :p:

Thx Paa and Meteor.

We found out from someone that if you just feast on somebody then it would keep the vampire from dying but you have to continue feasting on someone every few days.

cba to do the quest :P