NRG champions for this month

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I

ION Ace

I didn't do all the maths but I think no matter what NRG get their first title

maybe I presumed a bit too much, i don't realy know how good clans like UT_lord or MOD are

He he Ace, maybe you should do the maths then :)

Based on the current points, all clans with 900 or more points and 3 matches left can win if NRG loses their last match (1290 -10% = 1161, 900 + 3*90 = 1170)

Also, even if NRG wins the last match, again based on the current points, they'll end at 1380, while ION with a continued winning streak will have 1400 point after their 4 matches....

Just for the record :lol:

I did some calculations of my own. With so many matches left without dates........some creative winning/losing has to be done........in any event, the result of this month is going to be DAMN close - my estimation is the result being 10-20 points in ION's favour..... WOW !

Kawada

u know what i think we should get rid of all these calculations: drop out system is far more exiting though its boring for teams who lose in the begin so maybe we should just play like the football league? its far more clear what the consequeses are when u win and lose... today it's possible that 2 teams win vs the same on the same day but one team gets 100 poiunts and the opther team 90! how unfair can it be!! i suppose a half competition (every team plays once vs all the other teams) and after 2 months there's a winner. Well i dunno who agrees with this but i think it would be easier: the difference between the teams in the ranking is clear: 3 points = one win but rightnow 100 points could be one win but also 2 wins difference... , its more exiting cos u play every team and can't do a "tactical schedule". u will have to play every team.

Nooooooooo dont start all this again!!! quick lock the thread :p

It is a game and supposed to be fun, dont take it to seriously!

The only reason for this is because of the points system, a ladder should never get reset, although it's too late now.
With a ladder points system you would get more points for playing stronger teams, we don't even need divisions, any1 can play any1 who isn't more than 5 places above or below them, also with thistype of system you could climb up the ladder quicker and teams won't be forced to play teams a lot better than them as much since these higher teams would rather play teams with more points.

Or there is the league system where every1 plays every1 in the whole divsion with a 3-1-0 points system.

IT sucks no matter who wins the league if it comes down to who played who in what order.

And don't say I'm taking this too seriously, my point is what is the point of a 1st place if it doesn't represent who beat who ?

It does. But not necessarily at first. Football league is set fresh every year. Why not UTA? As the year goes on teams will find the level they belong to.

Tw:) nk:)

Maybe I have completely missed the point.......but if points were never reset......then what chance would the lower teams have of even getting near the top teams ?

Kawada

after many months (not sure how many)
and i remember a few posts complaining about not being at the top (forgot who said it but i wouldn't have said who they were anyway) of the league even though u were undefeated

Inferno I think the problem was that we didn't play enuf clans with big points, if we would have we would have advanced a lot faster back then