Not sure if my ICQ is working right, so I post her

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

B

boldarbloodpi8

I have been having truoble with my ICQ and never quite sure if the message gets through or not. So I have some questions concerning the league.

pi8 is lookin for another match today, and we have potentially scheduled a match with sik clan. Considering that they are a fellow american based clan (except you TheBrain|pi8| your Canadian) ;) Can we have a match on a server here in the US of our choice. For SiK clan has A Waterbong in there clan and he is the admin of Smoking Utensil server and we would like to use this server if it is allowed. Both teams get fabulous pings to this server.

Finally a last question. If we happen to lead Division 2 after 2 matches in points is there a minimum amount of matches to reach division 1?

Thanks! I like being a pain in the ass.... ;)

GIJoe|pi8|
www.geocities.com/clan_pi8

How to go up quickly

Wait untill end of month, challenge leading clan in lowest division. Beat them, you have more points then them.

When playoff are introduced, use same aproach, just pick either leading or second clan.

Win, and then play the playoff and win again.

Simple and fast way to skip a division. If you can get the challenge in place, and win.

Re: How to go up quickly

Did that Equalisatium, we challenged TMS got the match and won... =) But they still have 1 more match with UTU clan and if they win that they move ahead of us. So we challenged SiK clan. If we win that one we have the most points at the end of this month. So what I was curious is after 2 matches and we are still in top on point spread do we advance to division 1 for next month?

To my knowledge

Yep. I think that CnE did something like that.

Re: To my knowledge

more competition, woohoo
I look forward to some good matches with u pi8

lol match with sik?

hah I guess sik won't be able to draw 4 pi 8 subs vs you...... hmmmmm lol will it even be a match?

Re: lol match with sik?

pi8 is a very active clan LuNa Novelty. All of our members love to play no matter how much or how little we get a chance to. Also I see nothing in the rules to say that they had to use only SiK members. So how about it Novelty, if pi8 is still in division 2 next month lets get a frag session going. We just like to play! :)

Re: lol match with sik?

pi8 is going to first division, because TmS also lost against UT_lords with 8-1!
I just wanne say doesn't anyone want to use hybernate on the league, cause all my players are on holiday and I still have to play(with what? I dont have any assault players)
So we played with CTF members and we lost, but it still losing and I hate that!
Can do a hybernate in the leageu next summer holiday(You have plenty of time to think) :)

Hope my english is good enough!

To Pi8

If you want more matches sign up to the LeapFrog ladder at:

neorox.co.uk/

as well as this one.

(There is no forum rule yet, about not adverticing other league/ladder systems yet, and hopes there will not be)