No More Heroes

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Synerr

Jul 23, 2001
South Dakota
Due to in-activity and lack of members, ]HCH[ : High Class Heroes has split up. ]HCH[ had only 3 active players, and others were just too busy to participate with the clan.

We were looking for a new leader, since I was busy with work and personal issues. I had Moose in mind for this role, but the clan soon crumbled when it was obvious Moose was looking for another clan.

]HCH[ leaves behind the members of MormonRage, WarHammer, EssoDee, Tsunami, Chowder-Dog, and I.
If you are looking to recruiting any of these members, try locating them through the ]HCH[ message board if you unable to contact them any other way.

Syn aka Mike

Dont listen to him, hell just brainwash u all and turn u into tax paying republicans.:lol:

You can always play under another name, and come to PI!

Oh, wait, didn't you already do that?

Short Story:

There once was a clan named HoE. Gotta love a clan named HoE! Who doesn't love HoE's? anyway.....

A member named Syntax used to hang out with us a lot. HoE & PI clans were pretty close. One day, a guy named Spyro started hanging out, and wanted to join PI8. He kinda sucked :D , but was a good guy, so we let him in.

Weeks later, someone found out that Syntax and Spyro never seemed to play togther. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Seems they were one and the same. DOH!

--syN-acK