nicks

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Name a date and server ;) for a 'friendly' 1vs1 although jolt have 2 1vs1 servers with map vote. plus im 56k so you have a chance :P :D

grrr

i wanted this thread to flame at the damn nick users, who "don't want people to see that THEY are loosin"(wots the problem with that, i do it every day FFS), not to suck up to SaW "sigh"

and draiz.. Mughi is not a kitten u can "play" with.. ever seen those sabertoothe tigers? they'd be scared as hell if they'd ever see mughs come by ;) MIAAUUW :D

allthough the muzzle (spelling?) wintermute uses works quite well i heard.. and clippin the nails every now and then helps too ;)

Re: grrr

Originally posted by jwer_NL
i wanted this thread to flame at the damn nick users, who "don't want people to see that THEY are loosin"(wots the problem with that, i do it every day FFS), not to suck up to SaW "sigh"

I think it went everywhere it could have done m8, I doubt there's anything left to say. And we can always do with a good sucking up to.

I've got a new pet hate now though. It's when the teams are unbalanced hideously so that one side will completely hammer the other. Nothing wrong with that, cos it helps you get better. But when the winning team insists on 'LOL'ing and 'roflmao'ing all over the place...*shudder*....it creeps me out. Makes me feel embarrassed for them.

Re: grrr

and draiz.. Mughi is not a kitten u can "play" with.. ever seen those sabertoothe tigers? they'd be scared as hell if they'd ever see mughs come by ;) MIAAUUW :D
:lol:

Wtf are u talking about?? Are u not feeling too good? do u want some1 to call a doctor?

i saw one of u SaW peeps suckin up to mughi ?! read back and u'll remember u senile UTOAP's

There will be a day u'd wish u hadn't done that :scared: :whip:

i saw one of u SaW peeps suckin up to mughi ?! read back and u'll remember u senile UTOAP's
MWAHAHAHA!! Sucking up to Mughi!? Please oh snivelling little shit boy, do tell me what the actual `suckin up' words were...cos both me and Mughi are intrigued to know :)
There will be a day u'd wish u hadn't done that
Hadnt done what u stupid cnut?

...also, how old are u?...can I guess? i reckon 15...am I close?

ur all age-ist shites! in my day we respected the kiddas and the elders ffs. look what the nineties have done to us!

Originally posted by CrackKing
ur all age-ist shites! in my day we respected the kiddas and the elders ffs. look what the nineties have done to us!
:lol: Its statements like that that got u into the UToap's in the 1st place. Continuing the good work eh m8 :)

Originally posted by Mughi
ummmm ... Draize .... chill, he didnt mean any offense ...:calm:
Err yes he did Mughi. The whole point of threats are to cause offense. Just put him straight on the `suckin up' issue eh m8 :)

Re: Re: grrr

Originally posted by Hector

I've got a new pet hate now though. It's when the teams are unbalanced hideously so that one side will completely hammer the other. Nothing wrong with that, cos it helps you get better. But when the winning team insists on 'LOL'ing and 'roflmao'ing all over the place...*shudder*....it creeps me out. Makes me feel embarrassed for them.

Probably belongs somewhere else Hec, but I am right there with you...

:thumb:

'cept the last time I joined a game where the 7 v 3 was occurring, I took the '3' side with someone from COD and someone from SUYM, and we opened up a can of WUP ASS on the 7 lamers. THAT was a good time had by all. That was on bridge, I believe...

:fingers: :D

That was about 3 weeks ago, so I don't have the log.. but I am sure we have all had that fulfilling experience at one time or another

:chilled: