nicks

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

A haggis is for life not just for christmas

OK peeps, i have a strong point {W00T!}, ..........umm to make.

If class players wanna go on without their TAGS then so be it, i havent been playing long at all and ive came on leaps and bounds by being destroyed by better players, it helps u learn.

Jwer m8y, u cant be serious about em just not wanting to be seen coming last, or being killed? If thats the case then they are just glory hunters and they can hide all they want cos thats not what UT is about.

Plz all remember we all play the same game and some WILL be better than others...fact of life.....but what really gets on my nipplets is when so-called experienced players start all that WAHAHAHAHHA U NEWBIE, LOSER, U SUCK, CRAP!!!! EVERYONE was a newbie at some point so lets start posting about all the ringsniffers who slag newbies off and we can sort em out in these forums.

*[Also since im posting here and peeps will read this can all Females that play UT icq me so i can make my valentines card list up...ta]*

FS im drunk, umm canny mind what ive typed but it seem's ive been here for weeks, so lets hope its valid.

First, draiz..

somewhere in this forum mughi said she was female, and someone of SaW said: step into my office then..

i don't know if it was you, but i was just warning that person that if you get mughi in your office, you'll get more then u wanted, cous she's at least as good handlin the :whip: as she is with the :mingun:

no more, no less... it wasn't ment insulting or as a threat in no way, and if you felt it like that, i apologize... :(

please don't immediately flame at me but first ask why i said something that might look to you as a threat (for ur information, i am a 20 year old university student, and not a 13 year old "boy" (sorry toasty ;) )

about the nicks.. Why do two people come on a server with simular names, obviously stickin together (constantly teamchangin at the start of maps) and more obviously usin RW..

i know who they are (the clan at least) cous for me it was pretty obvious.. i can smell people from that clan from miles away..

But why where they not usin their clantags? Was their some form of guilt or shame? (cous ofcourse they where ownin the server against me and some better n00bs then me)..

M8 u r missing the point, my fellow drunken uni. person.

If an ION player {just as example, other clans also} goes on a public server people EXPECT them to win every map and if the TAG being used, u always get the jealous lamers trying to take the piss outta them and prove they r better. Believe it or not most of the top clan players actually play for FUN on jolt, and i just think that its somwtimes impossible if u r wearing your TAG...........

Jwer plz dont try to tell me when u get a sixth player or mi5 etc on yer team u dont expect em to play a blinder everymap? Cos most peeps do.

The loss of tag just ensures that players can enjoy the game in piece and quiet {FFS and im the young SaW} whether they be ION, SaW, FDC etc etc. Not only great players use nicks anyhow??

And as for wilco.....if i had a choice id use wilco all the time cos its FUN and brings much joy to blowing yerself up at final objectives and shockwhoring ure own team off tall buildings.

I just think that peeps have some daft {no offence m8} complaints on forums and one about nicknames is the dog bollocks of mince threads, just goes to prove.................................umm peeps like mince! W00T!!!!!!!!!!!

ps/ We at SaW think u r cool mr Jwer and DT was on mindbending drugs when he posted the disgracefull abuse and abhoring violence toward you.

Originally posted by jwer_NL
First, draiz..

somewhere in this forum mughi said she was female, and someone of SaW said: step into my office then..

i don't know if it was you, but i was just warning that person that if you get mughi in your office, you'll get more then u wanted, cous she's at least as good handlin the :whip: as she is with the :mingun:
It was what u call `Adult banter' m8...nothing more, nothing less...Miss Mughi knows this well enough. She pops in our forum every now & again so shes no stranger to us :)
... it wasn't ment insulting or as a threat in no way, and if you felt it like that, i apologize... :(
Ok then m8... I too apologise then for the horrid, horrid things I called u :D
Originally posted by Haggis
... and DT was on mindbending drugs when he posted the disgracefull abuse and abhoring violence toward you
Its true...whats my favourite colour again??

2 more things

and when he (or she) is on MY team, i expect ME to get it :D

(allthough usually i'm "right" behind him when he get's the objective ;) )

/me puts her hand over Jwers mouth and drags him away before he gets himself into more trouble :rolleyes:

BTW - Roger Wilco, we at FDC use it too, it is fun, we call it "Radio Jwer" :D

oooooh ... its "lucky SHOT" is it ...... see, it must be interference, or the fact that both me and Wintermute have to share the same connection making it laggy .. but it usually sounds like "lucky BITCH", but I stand corrected, and take back all those things I have said about you speaking more foul language than me :D

That's only because i blow myself up all the time and then shout "lucky shot" to the opposition :rolleyes:

So let me get this straight....you let the opposition hook up to your RW server? In league matches as well? :D

yup, more fun, u should try it as well :D

(actually, i shout more things to the opposition but i don't want them to actually HEAR it fs :rolleyes: )

mugh, hon, u know u speak more foul language then me dear..

the only difference is u use "push to talk" and i use "voice activated"

i've heard you once on voice activated and u won the "foul language" prize with glory ;)