Nicknames....

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

okie, here goes. a lot of you know me as Dawgma from my {666} days. i used the initials from my real name David Martin and well, it fit our clan theme well =) more recently i changed to BeerBelly. its my T2 and old UT DM name. kind a poke at my love of ale and the 20 pounds that computer gaming has cost me. now, i could right a book about all my aliases...

its my T2 and old UT DM name. kind a poke at my love of ale and the 20 pounds that computer gaming has cost me

20 quid?! What you running it on, a 286?!

PFCT;

Priest, LMFAO

That's just a dude working for the promotors of the car show.

I'm in the car, the picture is cause that is how I got my nick name. Blown91GT. But now it's just Blown.

Originally posted by BeerBelly

that would be 9 kilos for our euro and C A N A D I A N friends.

To be honest I understand pounds better than kilos. But grams better than ounces. :P

I think pounds is the only mesurement of the old system that we still regularly use.

umm, well my name comes from Organic Chemistry, first started playing this game in college while i was a Chem Major. Was reading my Ochem book (yes it's possible to read those books) and came across the name Wolff-Kishner. It's actually the name of 2 diff Scientists known for a chemical reaction called Erasure, so i figured i keel ppl in the game hence erase them and Wolff-Kishner just sounds damn cool so it stuck with me.

OMG Bustagroove rocks also. LOL, songs are awesome on it. I used to be able to do the top combo using heat i think that's what his name was. That game is fun fun fun.

that game and parrappa the rapper or whatever the hell it was, i couldnt stand playing those pieces of shit!!!!!!!
so annoying :angry: