Nice new Unreal2 ingame shot

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

80386SX 16mhz <<<prophs machine (how i know 16mhz?)
80386DX 20mhz <<<my machine :P

muahaha... i would beat u in every game with my monster spanka machine

I started with a zx81 hehe. Copying the code from the back of magazines to play games sucked big time. Mainly cos they never worked cos my typing's so bad.

Mind your Fingers in that Miss.

My first computer was One made by Charles Babbage.
It was called "The wonderfull, Marvellous, meracellous self powered Number proccessing calculating machine(as used by Europes Royal Famillys)"
It made noises like chitty chitty bang bang, and to get it to boot you had to hit it or kick it in just the right place, if ever the steam pressure got to high, boy, you could expect a crash then!

Afterwards I got a Spectrum 48k (After Queen Victoria was dead)_

Originally posted by Plonko
I started with a zx81 hehe. Copying the code from the back of magazines to play games sucked big time. Mainly cos they never worked cos my typing's so bad.

Ahh i remember my Specturm days and doing the same thing. Spending 9 1/2 hours typing the code out right from the back of a magazine, trying to save it to cassette tape - and then it not working. Crying my eyes out, but I never learnt.

1st 486 sx66
2nd k6-2 450
3rd and current athlon 550@865(was @927 but its dying out:D)
next: xp 1700+ at higher than standard mhz:D

Originally posted by Martz

Ahh i remember my Specturm days and doing the same thing. Spending 9 1/2 hours typing the code out right from the back of a magazine, trying to save it to cassette tape - and then it not working. Crying my eyes out, but I never learnt.

Don't forget the other 9 hours you spent trying to decypher the bizarre spectrum printer's output in the first place. This was ASCII seared into heat-sensitive paper, like a cowboy branding cattle, and was all but illegible.

Then waiting til the next month when all the bug fixes were printed.

And the game was always shite anyway. The only upshot is that after inputting spectrum commands for a while most people found that they had a natural ability to play piano.