Newbie Here

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

ignore them all andy

sneez smellls and is a filthy rep whore :o (rep me sneez !)
bart has a hasslehoff addiction. . .and is. . .odd
fatboy is. . .:wanker: :)
and turha likes to smash keyboards

i am the only true 1337 one :)

Reactions: Stylefish and sneez
if this is ain't a forum account so someone can merc, i'm saying welcome andyfromspace :wave:

hey... remember -Tetra-??? "Hello uta :wave:"
that was me so i could merc for NAC while in Humor Std AS.....

I still have yet another forum account i made while i was banned by my own request last easter.... yes: ynnuBretsaE
have informed admins of this in the namechange thread (merge the account+posts), but nothing happened so its still there..... :)

with that name i have a strange feeling thats a spammbot, just starts off with a greet like "sasa" or summit like that. forgive me if im wrong =)

-AmaZ- said:
never mind he has a profile :lol: - :wave: man :)

To quote the comic book guy - "Ooh, your powers of deduction are exceptional. Ican't allow you to waste them here when there are so many crimes going unsolved at this very moment.Go, go, for the good of the city." Priceless quote :cool: , btw hi andy whoever you are, don't mind the wierdness here, you soon get used to it.