New toy

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

ratatat

kebab
Apr 10, 2003
Sweden
Had it some days now and i cant wait until i can change to summer tires. :)

Attachments

• nystr4.jpg
    nystr4.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 27
bild-1255.jpg
Bahhhhh N1 funcar i love it , i hope your state dont have speedlimit and naja like the effekt vs big ps buissness car hai audi a 4 a 6 etc mercedes slk ect more ps and need have a chance in sprint ;P hai small pound ;:P i like st fiesta i like rs focus and naja i like my girls puma inclusive rally chip ;P same small car and 8xx kilo + 1xx ps = ownz 2xx ps and 1xxx kilo ;O naja i like the effekt n1 pic missed only you here ratatata ;P
front ;P

Last edited:
lol that car would be quite useless in holland, withall those bumps in the road!

too bad you need to be as short as a midget and shouldnt have alot of friends when you want to go out!

My dad tried to teach me to drive in one years ago. I'm not exactly huge but jesus was a tight fit. Fucked his gear box up too because the damn thing wouldn't get in gear. Like stirring a bowl of soup...