New recruits?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Trunks

*=)IAS(=*
Aug 11, 2001
England
Well apart from these guys below we have some new recruits:

gHaStLy - 145649252
Cannos - 143072648
Tarrku - 121311777
W.Wallace - 125704901
Valkyr - 120842430
Crawlish - 148570190

NEW RECRUITS!

(from next month) Goku - 58664173
Ceristo - 149343811
Maybe our mate Mar will join?

Maybe more to come!

Last edited:
I strongly suggest you to reconsider this Tarkku to be even a tryout... I'm a friend of him, or not exactly a friend anymore, i just know him.

I challenged him for duel few days backwards.. He agreed and said that next day is OK. Well, how surprising.. He has disappeared... Or i just see him as OFFLINE in icq.. I wonder why.. I also can't see him online in MSN Messenger.. But another big surprise.. His friend can...

Err... I wonder if this has something to do with IGNORING PEOPLE..
:hm: -- Tarkku=:chicken:

ok what does it mean then? tell me! :talk:

i still play tarkku and the other funny guy so the will become friends :love: and then :kiss: and then :gay:

:teehee:

Just so everyone knows, Ceristo and W.Wallace r no longer recruits. Ceristo left because we never train and he wants more action and w.wallace is too busy to be in a UT clan

Originally posted by Havoc_(FIN)
I strongly suggest you to reconsider this Tarkku to be even a tryout... I'm a friend of him, or not exactly a friend anymore, i just know him.

I challenged him for duel few days backwards.. He agreed and said that next day is OK. Well, how surprising.. He has disappeared... Or i just see him as OFFLINE in icq.. I wonder why.. I also can't see him online in MSN Messenger.. But another big surprise.. His friend can...

Err... I wonder if this has something to do with IGNORING PEOPLE..
:hm: -- Tarkku=:chicken:

i know another chicken :chicken: that disappeared after i asked him and tarkku for a 2on1 :teehee: