• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

-Starlight-

Boom...
Sep 22, 2001
Brum.
welcome Sybok to the klan....hes a m8 of mine and im learning him UT..mayb he will get good( he has potential)...he wont play matches yet,until he can proof himself..:dunce:

welcome sybok!!! :wave:

Mad_anim.gif
-starlight- I've got the hump...
smileysex5.gif

When do I get my own new member thread?? or did I miss it???

Welcome to the slackness of online UT Sybok! :wave:

As long as you have a good tolerance to people who type things like "YUO SUCK!!!!!!!!!!" and "YUO = FAG0T" then repeat themselves several times, you'll be fine... :snot:

Who repeats themselves?
Originally posted by Slayer

As long as you have a good tolerance to people who type things like "YUO SUCK!!!!!!!!!!" and "YUO = FAG0T" then repeat themselves several times, you'll be fine... :snot:

Originally posted by Hugh(_I_)Jarse
Who repeats themselves?

I'm merely referring the the various Jeff K like characters that are sometimes encoutered on the public servers.

You know the sort, the ones who start complaining about somthing stupid then use a key bind to make sure that no-one can say anything else... :annoyed:

Who repeats themselves?
Originally posted by Slayer

10 Print Spam. 20 goto 10.

Originally posted by Hugh(_I_)Jarse
Who repeats themselves?

I'm merely referring the the various Jeff K like characters that are sometimes encoutered on the public servers.

You know the sort, the ones who start complaining about somthing stupid then use a key bind to make sure that no-one can say anything else... :annoyed:

Son of Sarek, halfbrother of Spock. A most brilliant Vulcan with revolutional thoughts. the Vulcan with emotions. Died after a heroistic attempt to save his brother and friends from an evil alien entity.

who-who-81.jpg

At least my Star Trek mind didn't leave me yet after all this time :D