New map mutator

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

E

Equalisatium

Ok got Dragon to run it on his server and we tried a 2on2 with it, quite fun and a lot more balanced games I must say, those who took part in the testing or who have tried the mutator please drop your thoughts about it.

I must say I love it and like each and every change, though some might need tweaking still.

i like most

Though the Overlord might be a tad overpowered, but not sure untill I try a 6on6 as for Mazon the antidrop rocks, Rook, gives a chance for D to get ready or O to form up at gates, OceanFloor seems to look like longer fights, especialy underwater, which are great, not sure about the HiSpeed either Removing the cannons might be to powerfull. But damn they are annoying in general.

Re: i like most

nah, i don t like that mutator! :|
I just like playing the map the way it is now.

the only one i don't like is the new breach on overlord.
it makes the offence too close to the gun.
the rest rock (not too sure about the lack of cannons on hispeed, though)

I liked it on frigate and rook, can't remember anymore, gives the def a better chance so the matches last a bit longer.

and I think cannons must be removed everywhere. they are stupid and cheating using aimbots and endless ammo... not to tell they are in god mode =)

But

They need it, they are so stupid they stop firing back if to stutled about you firing on them.